" STRIPS?" She screamed in horror.

" Did you just bring me to a strip club you asshole?" She yelled turning furiously towards me.

I held her hand and laughed. She's looking hot when she is in the aggressive mode.

" The name of the pub is strips. It's not a strip club." I laughed and she is in the loss of the words.

" I don't mind if you want me to take you to the strip club!" I whispered winking at her.

" You shouldn't see anyone naked /stripping other than me." She yelled hitting me.

I looked at her amused with wide eyes.

Damn her possessiveness!

I guess she realised what she said, she immediately pushed me away and hid her face in her palms mumbling something.

" I'll see once we reach home." I whispered and pecked her scarlet cheeks.

I opened the car door and walked to her side forwarding my hand for her to get down.

She held her baby bump and got down slowly which is so enchanting and appealing at the same time.

I handed the car keys to the valet for parking. Once we are in, the music almost made our ears deaf.

We made our way towards the bar and I ordered myself a scotch while Nithya took a virgin mojito.

She is enjoying the music the DJ is playing sipping the mojito.

I gulped my scotch and by the each second passing, I could feel the sexual desires raising inside me.

I pulled Nithya onto the dance floor and she blushed seeing the couples grinding and kissing eachother at the corners.

I circled my hands around her and started tapping my feet along with her.

As the time passed, the music turned crazy making her sway like an enchantress.

I wouldn't have believed if someone comes and says me that she is such a good dancer during our wedding.

I pulled her to myself and I can clearly hear the sound of her erratic heartbeats.

Her mild vanilla scent is mixed with my wild aqua and citrus making me go crazy.

I pressed my lips against her and she immediately circled her hands around my neck. It's like a deep dwell where I kept finding more and more, the deeper I go.

Her hands grabbed my hair pulling them for attention. I slowly smiled against her lips and she awarded me with the same.

I gently nibbled her upper lip and she moaned in surprise. My hands tightened around her little waist making sure that I don't cast a hard grip around my baby.

As soon as she pulled my hair fighting with my tongue inside my mouth, I understood her hint. I parted my ways with her and attacked her sweet spot making her cry in pleasure.

That's so erotic.

I sucked her sweet spot and her eyes rolled back. Her legs started to shake making me smirk.

My eyes fell over a bunch of rascals who kept eying my wife since an hour.

I'm not a saint. I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them kissing her hard.

A loud moan left her mouth when I went wild on her.

I hope those rascals got their answers.

" Adi, stop! This is not our bedroom." Nithya screamed in a low voice.