"Actually you are right. Leave her. You come. " Param said opening his arms for Sid and Sid hugged him.

"You guys are so mean. " Monu cried jumping on them and Everyone smiles at her antics.

Everyone took their places and started the breakfast.

"By the way where are RaniSahiba's Parents?? Didn't they came?? "

The table fell silent and everyone started looking at Monami.

"Yeah, I was about to ask this." Barkha said.

"They were stuck in some important business work. That's why didn't came. " Suraj answered making Monami's chest tighten with stinge of pain.

"Oh."

"I'm done" Monami said pushing the plate away and standing up to leave.

But param holds her hand. " Monu, It's not good to left the food in plate. Sit and complete it.

Monami again sit on the chair and start eating while blinking away her tears.

A smile make it's way to suraj's lips seeing their bond.

"We need to to talk uncle. " Monami said without looking up.

" I know Monu. Finish your breakfast before. "

Karan and barkha were watching them with questioning faces.

" Is there anything that i don't know??? "

" No!! Nothing is like that. Monami is just a little upset about his grandpa. And couldn't even go to Jaipur. That's it. " Suraj said and Karan nodded in understanding then again started eating.

.
.
.

"What is it that you are hiding from me uncle?? "

" Monu, why aren't you understanding. When the right time will come, I'll tell you everything. " Suraj said trying to convince her.

"Right time?? For the last 8 years I am waiting for this right time. When will this right time come?? " She asked getting Impatient.

Suraj holds Monami's both shoulders and made her to sit on the bed.

" I know Monami!!  You have so many questions in your mind... But right now all I can tell you is that you can't go to Jaipur... There are only 4 months left for you to turn 25... Till then you have to take care of yourself a lot.  Anyone can attack you from anywhere.  Those whom you consider your own are your enemies.  If your grandfather was alive, I would have definitely taken you to the haveli, but now... " Suraj trailed off expecting her to understand what he didn't said.

"But unc-

" Don't you trust me?? " He questioned making her shoulders slump in defeat.

"Please uncle... you know very well what you are to me"

" Then promise me, that whatever I tell you, you will do the same. You will never go against me.Promise me?? "

" I promise uncle!! " She said and hugs him.

Monu was coming from Suraj's room and was lost in her thoughts at the same time Karan was coming from the opposite direction talking on his phone. He suddenly looked at Monu who was walking lost and was about to hit a table but Karan grabbed her hand and pulled her aside.

" Oh Rani Sahiba!!!  Do you think you are on a tour of the princely state???  Where the hell is your mind?? " He asked angrily.

Monu comes back to the world and saw the situation she looked at him once and thanked him, then left from there.

♡ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें