"T-Tae..." He gulps and takes a fews steps towards him. Taehyung feels hot but proud at the same time. He is so happy that his plan actually worked. This is one lingerie he had ordered when he was shopping online with Jimin. The other was happy to know that he and Taehyung were so similar. In fact, it was Jimin's idea that he should get this lingerie because according to him, it would blow Jungkook's mind. He was clearly right about it.

"You look gorgeous, love." Jungkook whispers when he is standing close enough to him. So close that their lips are half an inch away with their breaths mingling.

"Th-Thank you." Taehyung's cheeks bloom a pretty pink colour that Jungkook loves a lot. "I brought dinner but that can wait." He says before placing his lips on Taehyung's.

The brunette puts his hand around Jungkook, kissing him back with the same passion. Their lips move together and their hands roam freely on each other's bodies. Soft moans erupt in the rooms as the boys let them feel each other however they want.

Jungkook bites Taehyung's lower lip while caressing his thighs that the lingerie didn't do a good job at hiding. The brunette moans and Jungkook takes it as an opportunity to enter his tongue in his mouth. This time, he does not just roam his tongue in his mouth but he grabs the other's tongue and starts sucking on it.

Taehyung hums, loving the feeling. He brings his hands closer to Jungkook's shirt and starts unbuttoning it without breaking the kiss. Jungkook keeps touching his thigh, up and down, occasionally rubbing his dick over the thong. Taehyung can feel himself getting hard and more excited.

After feeling breathless, the two males break the kiss. While the ravenette tries to catch his raging breath, Taehyung takes it as an opportunity to completely remove his shirt from his body and push him on the bed.

Jungkook gasps and looks at him with mind surprise. Well, Taehyung tends to get very bold and dominant from time to time but he didn't expect him to be like that with a lingerie on.

The artist gives him a teasing smirk and sits in the bed, near Jungkook's legs. He starts playing with his belt, eyes completely focused on Jungkook who is having a hard time controlling himself. "You know... your abs are delicious, Kook. I fucking love them." Taehyung says and undoes the belt in the process. He takes it off completely from the loops and opens the button of Jungkook's jeans. He can clearly see his big bulge and smiles.

He brings his hand right above his bulge and palms him. "F-Fuck, Tae..." Jungkook moans, loving how Taehyung is touching him.

"What do you want, Kook?" He asks him softly. For a few seconds, only the sound of breathing is heard. Taehyung bends down and places a kiss on his bulge over the jeans. "T-Touch me, Taehyung. Please~~" The ravenette says desperately. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought that he would be on the begging side. But who cares when it feels so good? He is sure it's going to be heavenly with Taehyung.

"Alright." The brunette smiles at him. "You know Jungkook, what I've wanted since I saw your abs?" He asks, biting his lower lip. Taehyung looks so sinful. Jungkook wants to just hold him and bang him but at the same time, he also wants to let him do what he wants. So he just nods, not wanting him to stop.

"I've always wanted to lick them. They are so hard." Taehyung says, touching his abs. "So sexy. So hot and just--- mine." His voice is laced with possessiveness and it's enough to make Jungkook lose his mind. "Fuck, Tae. Do whatever the fuck you want. J-Just don't tease, please." Jungkook pants.

The artist smirks again and bends down. He lays on top of Jungkook's legs so that his face is right above his stomach. He brings his tongue out and licks his stomach. Jungkook hisses when he feels the wetness of his tongue.