Fifty Two

Hey lovelies! Here's an early update for you because I'm celebrating 100K reads on this book. 'Mine To Love' is my first book to reach the 100K milestone while being an ongoing book. I'm sooooooooo happy. Thank you so much for the love and support!! Also, do make sure to read the notice at the end of the chapter. Happy Reading!!

Taehyung jolts awake when he hears the announcement for the landing of the flight

Taehyung jolts awake when he hears the announcement for the landing of the flight. He yawns and stretches his body before straightening up his seat. He stares outside the window and tries to figure out the different shapes in the clouds.

When he was in Seoul for his exhibition, he was there for only a day. He did not want to stay there because that city does not exactly have the best memories for him. But fate decided to play its own game and here he is, with the person he used to love--- and still loves. He is not here on a happy occasion though. He does not even know what his fate would be in here. He just knows that there is a lot of drama and disaster coming his way.

Lost in thoughts, Taehyung does not notice when the flight lands. As soon as the flight stops after being on the runway for a few minutes, Jimin quickly comes by his side. He is clad in a black suit and pants, just like Taehyung is, along with the others.

"Are you ready?" The shorter male asks, wrapping a hand around the artist's shoulder. Taehyung gives him a stern look that makes Jimin withdraw his hand. "We're not here for a picnic for fuck's sake." The brunette grumbles. The other male mumbles a soft 'sorry'. Soon, the door of the flight opens.

Since its the private jet, only the inner circle of the Orion along with a few trusted bodyguards and Taehyung are on board. The men start getting off of the plane. The bodyguards go out first, followed by Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi. After that, Jimin tells Taehyung that he needs to get off as well. The brunette follows, having Jimin walk closely behind him.

Once he is down, he sees a lot of expensive cars lined up, probably for everyone to go back. There are more guards too. They wait for their leader to descend down the stairs and when he does, Taehyung is awestruck. He does not like what Jungkook did to him and he is mad at him but that does not change the fact that he thinks the ravenette is looking hot at the moment.

The aura of the mafia boss radiates power and dominance. It's something that Taehyung has seen in his father and his brother but he just finds Jungkook more competitive than them. He finds him much bolder. Is it really true though? Or is it just his imagination because of the big bad mafia boss persona the ravenette shows to the world.

"We will be heading straight to the headquarters." Jungkook announces and starts walking towards his car. Everyone follows him and gets in their own cars. Taehyung is about to get in Jimin's but the ravenette's voice stops him. "Taehyung will be going with me." With that, Jungkook gets on the backseat of his car.

Taehyung looks in his direction and he cannot help but grit his teeth. Even after sleeping for quite a while in the flight, Taehyung is still tired. He is actually emotionally very drained and Jungkook acting like a bossy asshole does not help his case in any way. "You should go if you want to avoid drama." Jimin suggests, patting his shoulder.