Forty Four

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes and finds himself in a pitch dark room

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes and finds himself in a pitch dark room. He blinks his eyes multiple times and tries to look around but he cannot see anything.

Where am I? He groans and tries to sit up but falls back down on the bed. His head feels heavy and eyes almost droop. His head is pounding and its killing him.

He closes his eyes, trying to remember how he ended up here but as soon as he remembers, his eyes shoot open. He gasps and sits up straight, not caring about his throbbing head.

He remembers everything that happened in his house last night and also how he helped Jungkook get away from the Yakuza's men. He remembers the ravenette telling him that he would take Taehyung with him and how he also put him in his car. Jungkook had taken off from there at the highest speed the car could go. Taehyung remembers trying to ask him to stop or even slow down the car but all his efforts went into vain because the ravenette did not listen to him. After getting annoyed of Taehyung's constant shouting and screaming, he had made the painter unconscious with the help of chloroform.

Taehyung sighs before slowly getting up from the bed. His eyes have now slightly adjusted to the darkness and he is able to see a little if not much. He takes careful steps towards the door. He has seen a lot of movies and he knows that the chances of the door being unlocked is very slim.

Taehyung feels a sudden anger building withing him. All these years, he has still liked Jungkook. He didn't care if no one did. He didn't care if people thought of him as danger and stuff. All he cared about were the sweet memories the mafia boss had given him while he was still in college. He was his only friend after all. But now he is trapped somewhere the same person brought him and this is making him furious.

Taehyung tries to open the door and to his surprise, it does open. He takes a deep breath and wonders if stepping out of the room would even be a good idea. But before he can even decide, an extremely fair man with orange hair appears in front of him.

"Glad you're awake, Taehyung." The painter looks at the man in front of him with wide eyes. He does not know who this man is and how he should react in front of him.

"W-Who are you?" Taehyung asks in a soft voice even though he is still pissed at the situation he is in. But he cannot afford to make the people around him mad because there are high chances that he works for Jungkook.

"You don't need to know that." The man says curtly.

"But you know me." Taehyung says, his voice coming out more like a sulk.

"Yeah, so? It's not like you told me about yourself. I found out about you myself. I found out that Kim Dowoo is actually Kim Taehyung." The man smirks. Taehyung's heart starts thumping in his chest. The man in front of him has a really dark aura and he appears to be dead smart.

"Now come on. Jungkook wants to see you." The orange haired male says and turns around to start walking. Taehyung's legs are glued to the floor. By now, he knows that the man is danger and he just mentioned Jungkook's name which further confirms that he is a part of Orion.