Thirty Three

MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVELIES 🤶🎄☃️

The two boys are now laying on Jungkook's bed after their shower where they had another heated makeout session

The two boys are now laying on Jungkook's bed after their shower where they had another heated makeout session. The both of them feel so content. So relaxed. As if nothing is wrong in their life but that is far from the reality. A lot of things are not right. Things are a fucking mess and no one knows how to sort this out.

Taehyung has his head placed on Jungkook's chest as he plays with his fingers. Jungkook's hands are lost in his blue locks, threading through them softly. Both of them want to enjoy the silence while it lasts because they know that once they start talking, things won't remain that calm.

But these things cannot be left like that, right? So Taehyung clears his throat and props his chin on Jungkook's chest while looking at him. He holds Jungkook's free hands and starts, "Kookie, can we t-talk?" His heart is beating really fast and so is Jungkook's. He can feel that. His chin is resting on his chest, remember?

The cherry haired male gulps and nods, unintentionally his hand clutching the other's a little tightly. "Who are you?" There. The question in out. Jungkook takes a sharp inhale of breath and his teeth dig into his lips. Taehyung keeps staring at him but says nothing. He knows that these things are not exactly easy to talk about and he is ready to give some time to the other.

"I... Taehyung before answering the question, can I propose something?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung slowly nods, wondering what his roommate is about to say. Jungkook smiles a little, his cute bunny smile, but the words that come out of his mouth next are completely opposite to this. "If you act like you didn't see what happened in the car yesterday, I'll pretend like I don't know about you working as an errand boy for Mekong and buying drugs from Orion. How does the deal sound?" Jungkook asks, a little too excitedly for his liking.

Taehyung's eyes grow bigger at the cherry haired boy's words. He looks at his face and sees his bunny smile getting replaced by a smirk that looks somewhat evil. Taehyung slowly gets up and sits up on the bed while wincing in pain. He wonders if it was really a good idea to demand a rough fuck. Now his lower body is aching like a bitch and Jungkook doesn't appear like the boy he knows. What if he is in some kind of danger and cannot run away?

"H-How do you know th-that?" Taehyung gathers the courage to ask. Jungkook sits up straight too while reclining his head with the headboard of the bed. "Oh, I know everything, Taehyungie." Jungkook is bluffing. He does not know a lot about Taehyung but he does not want the blue haired boy asking him any more questions so this is the best thing he could think of.

"B-But if you know everything... I should al-also know some things about you, r-right? It's only f-fair since we're friends." Taehyung says, wondering if the 'friend' card he just played would even work because now he has doubts on Jungkook. Can he really trust his roommate? And how the heck does he know things like these about him?

"Friends. Right, we're friends and as a good friend that I am, I would like to warn you, Tae." Jungkook says. Taehyung's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "W-What? Warn me about what?"