Fifteen

Taehyung sighs and plops on a chair when his shift ends

Taehyung sighs and plops on a chair when his shift ends. It was a long day for him but at least its over now. He decides to sit and relax for a while before leaving for his dorm.

He checks his phone and he is surprised to see a message from Jungkook.

Kookie💜✨
Where r u?
It's late. Isn't your shift
over yet?

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow in confusion. Is Jungkook back already? Why is he asking him where he is? Taehyung has done an extra shift today because one of his co-workers couldn't make it today. He and another co-worker of his had to cover up for him.

Taehyung sighs and decides to go back to the dorm. He sends an 'I'll be back soon' message before leaving.

After an hour, Taehyung finds himself outside his room. He is nervous to enter because he does not know how to face Jungkook, specially after their kiss. Maybe he should just act normal, as if nothing like that happened? Or maybe he should just wait and see how Jungkook reacts and then decide accordingly.

Taking a deep breath, he opens the door. He is surprised to see Jungkook sitting on his chair but his head is placed on his hands that are on the table and his eyes are closed. He also notices a book and a pencil. Seems like the ravenette fell asleep while studying. He smiles a little looking at his roommate who looks so handsome even while sleeping.

Taehyung cannot deny the fact that he missed his roommate a lot. How can he not when Jungkook is the only person he talks to?

He puts his work bag in the closet and decides to take a shower quickly. When Taehyung is halfway done through the shower, he hears a faint knock at the door of their room. He wishes he could open that, not wanting Jungkook's sleep to be disturbed. He must be tired after staying at the hospital for two days straight.

But when Taehyung hears his roommate's voice talking to some female voice, he sighs. Jungkook had to wake up after all.

In the room, Jungkook is standing by the door, talking to Sana, a popular female student of their university. She is pretty and has many boys lined up for her attention. Jungkook wonders what she is doing here at his door. Or maybe he isn't that surprised after all.

"Hey, Jungkook! I hope you weren't busy." She says with a smile.

"No, I wasn't. What brings you here though?" Jungkook asks.

"I would love to tell you but can I come inside first? The weather's kind of chilly these days." She says, rubbing her arms deliberately. Now letting someone beside Taehyung and Jimin in his room is not something Jungkook can accept. He already hated the idea of having a roommate. Now don't get him wrong, he does like Taehyung a lot but he is a guy full of secrets. He cannot just let a lot of people in his personal life and space. Specially not some random girl desperate for attention.