Characters' Interview (Important)

Since today completes my one year as a writer on Wattpad, I decided to publish  the answers to your questions today. Take your time and make sure to read the them. This is going to make you understand the plot and the characters a lot better. You will also know why they did what they did... I think you must read this.

PS: Questions related to me are answered at the last along with a pic. Do check it out🙈

Enjoy!

JUNGKOOK

1. Do you think you love Taehyung or is it your obsession?

Asked by: _zarasiddiqui_

Jungkook: I love Taehyung. I don't think I ever did anything to him that would classify my love for him as an obsession. I even let him go and wished for him to have a successful career. If I was obsessed, I wouldn't have done that.

2. Why are you still determined to take over Mingyu's mafia and use Tae as a bait? Don't you love him?

Asked by: btslovealwaysx10

Jungkook: Mingyu wronged me and my men. I think he deserves it. As for Tae, I love him a lot, yes. But I do have some ambitions in life that I want to achieve. They always tell you to work hard and achieve your goals. I don't know why my case is any different.

3. Do you enjoy being a part of the mafia?

Asked by: kimvantae08

Jungkook: Not really. If I was given a choice, I'd rather be a dancer or a footballer. I love doing those things. I would have a lot more freedom then. But I guess some things are fated. I'm tied to Orion. I can't do anything about it because I'm the only child of my parents. So I guess I'll just have to live with it.

4. Do you really love Tae or are you going to use him for your own plans?

Asked by : ayat_fash

Jungkook: Yes, I love Tae a lot. Always have, always will. I don't know why you think I'll use him.

5. What if there's a situation where you have to choose between Orion and Tae, what are you going to choose?

Asked by : ayat_fash

Jungkook: I don't really know. I hope I never come across such a situation because I love both. On one side, there's the love of my life. On the other side is my gang, Orion for which I've worked so hard for. It's also not just mine but a lot of other people's. Like my father's, grandfather's... actually my whole family's. There are so many people people who depend on me so I can't let go of them that easily. I hope I never have to make a choice between them.