Ten

When Taehyung wakes up the next morning, he feels hot

When Taehyung wakes up the next morning, he feels hot. He slowly opens his eyes to see how he is sleeping because the position is a bit weird. Not the bad kind of weird but the different kind of weird where you haven't experienced a certain thing and like it.

Taehyung looks at his side and he is shocked to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully beside him. Taehyung's eyes widen when he realises their position. The two roommates are cuddled in a blanket on a single bed. Jungkook's hand is draped around Taehyung's slender waist and their legs are tangled together.

What surprises him the most is that the two of them are naked. Well, Jungkook is not entirely naked, he is just shirtless but Taehyung is almost entirely naked. Blood rushes to Taehyung's face as he tries to remember what happened the last night and how he ended up like this.

He closes his eyes and soon the images of last night flash in front of his eyes. Taehyung gasps and looks at Jungkook. He is too embarrassed to face him.

I'm naked in bed with Jungkook. I was absolutely helpless last night. What must Jungkook be thinking about me?

Taehyung sighs. Why does he always end up appearing pathetic in front of others? He wanted to appear strong at least in front of Jungkook but now the only person who he considers a friend might think he is weak and ends up getting in trouble.

Taehyung decides that to save himself from further embarrassment, he needs to get out of the bed before Jungkook wakes up. He cannot afford to go through another round of embarrassment.

He lightly holds Jungkook's hand which is wrapped around his waist, praying to his angel that his roommate does not wake up. Taehyung slowly removes the other's hand and he is surprised at how easy it was.

He quickly moves away to get out of the bed and as soon as he stands up, a hand wraps around his wrist and yanks him back on the bed. Before Taehyung can register anything, he laying down, next to Jungkook who is wide awake.

"J-Jungkook! What are you doing?" Taehyung shrieks. His hands grab hold of the blanket and hides himself in it. Jungkook chuckles looking at his roommate.

"You are so cute, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook says between his laugh.

"Shut up." The blue haired boy says as his face turns red. Jungkook looks at him curiously and turns around to place his head on his hand which is balanced with his elbow so that he can directly look at his roommate.

"Are you feeling better, Tae?" The ravenette asks. His hand touches the blue haired boy's forehead to check his temperature which seems to be normal now.

On the other hand, Jungkook's warm hand on Taehyung's skin makes him feel a little shy. He would not deny that he liked the way Jungkook took care of him. He basically saved his life. Yes, Taehyung thinks that if it wasn't for the ravenette, Taehyung would have frozen in the rain last night. He slept warmly and safely because of his roommate.