Sixty Nine

Tension

Tension.

It's all you can see and feel once you enter Mingyu's room right now. He is sitting on the bed while Joshua is sitting beside him on the chair. Jungkook and Jimin are seated at the couch nearby. There's a table placed in front of them which has fruits and a few drinks brought in by the servants. The two people from the Orion did not even touch them though because you can never trust another gang.

"Where's Taehyung? Look, we don't have all day." Jimin says, not liking the way literally everyone here is staring at him as if he's an alien.

"I sent someone to call him. Just wait for a while longer." Joshua says. As soon as he finishes that statement, Taehyung enters the room and takes Jungkook's breath away.

He is standing by the door, looking all handsome and relaxed. All these days, he has been a little--- no, no, very stressed. "Good evening, everyone." He says and steps inside.

His gaze fixes on Jungkook's who is already looking at him. They hold the eye contact for a few seconds but Taehyung is the one to break it first. This is a professional meeting. He cannot appear as if he is ready to rip apart Jungkook's clothes in an instant.

"Good evening, Taehyung. Please take a seat." Jimin says making Taehyung laugh a bit, "You surely made yourself feel at home, Jimin."

"Definitely. After all, it's my best friend's house." Jimin says, crossing his legs as if he owns this place. Jungkook throws him a glare but he could care less. He has seen Taehyung relieved after so long and it makes him genuinely happy because according to him, the boy deserves it.

Mingyu clears his throat to grab everyone's attention. Taehyung looks at his brother and smiles. He walks closer to him and asks if he is alright. "I feel better now." Mingyu replies with a smile too. Taehyung wants to have a peaceful conversation because he does not want a headache but when two powerful and equally strong headed mafia bosses are present in the same room, that is not really possible.

"Okay, so let's begin this meeting. I called you guys here to talk about-" Mingyu starts but immediately shuts his mouth when the door abruptly opens.

Everyone's eyes fall on Mr. Kim who is standing by the door. He has an angry look on his face when he enters the room. Mingyu looks at him and gulps, "D-Dad, I didn't know you were joining the meeting."

"Well, isn't that what we call lack of communication? It's hazardous for a gang, Mingyu." Jungkook mocks. He knows there's a lot of drama coming but he is relaxed because he has told a lot of stuff that he needed to tell Taehyung earlier if not all.

"Oh, shut up, Jeon! Where are your manners? Won't you greet me?" Mr. Kim shoots daggers at the ravenette with his eyes which look very similar to Mingyu.

"Ummm.... As far as I remember, Mingyu is the leader of the Yakuza and I'm the boss of Orion. So am I really obliged to greet you first when you are not even a part of their inner circle anymore?" Jungkook frowns. He believed Mr. Kim was an honourable man but when Mingyu literally went on to destroy the Orion and he didn't stop him, he lost all his respect for him. I mean, of course, the old man might not even have a say because the bosses are not obliged to act upon the suggestions of the inner circle--- or anyone but Jungkook is just mad. He's mad at the whole Yakuza--- to the point that he could destroy them right now, right here. But he is just holding up because of Taehyung.