Seventy

You're so not ready for this chapter *evil smirk*. Also this chapter is dedicated to the cutie mentioned above. She guessed the right number of chapters that are left in this book without spamming with a hundred guesses haha. If you're curious to know how many chapters are still left, go back to the previous chapter and read her comment where I asked the question *winks*

Happy Reading💜

An hour or so passes by as Taehyung and Jungkook sit together in the garden the brunette played with Yeontan earlier

An hour or so passes by as Taehyung and Jungkook sit together in the garden the brunette played with Yeontan earlier. They didn't talk much, letting the silence envelope them. Later, they were joined by Yeontan who didn't appear very pleased when he saw Jungkook.

But the ravenette played with him with a rather friendly expression. He spoke to Taehyung nicely as well so Yeontan is not that mad at him at the moment.

The brunette stares at Jungkook and Yeontan with loving eyes. He cares deeply about the both of them but it's rather sad that he cannot display his affection towards Jungkook with so much ease due to so many complications around them unlike Yeontan.

He sees the ravenette giving his puppy belly rubs, making him extremely comfortable in his presence. He smiles at the scene, "I wish Bam was here."

At the mention of his dog, Jungkook looks at Taehyung with surprised eyes. "Bam?"

"Yeah. I miss him. I'm sure he and Yeontan could be best of friends." Taehyung squeals at his own idea, clapping his hands together. A bunny smile forms on Jungkook's face. "Or maybe lovers--- like us?" Jungkook says, a red hue creeps on his face.

Heat rushes through Taehyung's whole body at that statement. He looks at Jungkook with wide, beautiful eyes. This was the last thing he expected the other to say. "W-Who said that we're l-lovers?'' He stutters out.

Jungkook smiles, glad that Taehyung did not immediately get mad when he said that. "Well, aren't we?" He slowly puts his hand on Taehyung's after a lot of contemplating. "Y-You know Taehyung, I love you." Taehyung gasps. Now this is something he totally didn't expect. He knew that Jungkook still has feelings for him. Heck, he does too, for him but he did not expect him to tell him that he loves him in a this straightforward way.

"Y-You..." Taehyung looks everywhere except Jungkook. He doesn't even know how to react to this normally. He feels weird after hearing the statement. It's not the bad kind of weird though. It's the kind of weird when you feel those tingles run through your body. You open and close your mouth again and again because you want to say something but you can't because you just don't know how to speak without stuttering. You're so happy but you don't know how to express that happiness. Taehyung is feeling all these things.

Jungkook looks at him expectantly. Well, he does not expect him to tell him that he loves him back. He would be really happy if he says that but, of course, he understands his state. He just confessed out of the blue so he would feel content just by any sign Taehyung gives him which appears a bit positive.