Forty Seven

An early update again? I'm replying to all your 'I love yous' with this. I'm feeding y'all with a lot of content this week haha. I guess I need to slow down a little maybe (?). Anyway, pls show extra love for an early update by... you know what I like, right? Votes, comments and your support and love haha. Happy Reading!!

"What the fuck is happening, Beomgyu? What's all this rush about?" Taehyung whispers yells at his secretary who has an expression of absolute horror on his face

"Dowoo-ssi!" Beomgyu exclaims, looking around.

"What? You're scaring me!" Taehyung says in a low voice. He knows that something is terribly wrong after seeing how people are rushing here and there and screaming.

"Hyung, there's a--- there's a bomb installed in the building. O-Or bombs. We don't know that yet." Taehyung's face becomes pale after hearing Beomgyu's words. His heartbeat fastens and he feels his knees becoming weak. Taehyung has been well trained for situations like these but since he has never been in a real life situation, he does not know what to do about it. He might just get a panic attack, he feels.

"Come on, hyung. We need to get the hell out of here." Beomgyu screams, holding Taehyung's hand tightly before leading the way. Taehyung's bodyguards try to make some way for him too but it's basically impossible because the hotel is huge and the staff and the customers that are staying here or visiting are a lot. The corridors, lifts and staircase is jammed by panicked people.

"Fuck! What are we going to do now?" Taehyung is literally shaking. "Hyung, listen to me. Just now, Minghao hyung contacted me through the ear piece. He said... AAGHHH!" Beomgyu's scream reaches Taehyung's ear and he turns around to see his secretary having a pain stricken expression on his face. He has his hand wrapped around his other arm. Some blood drips from there, indicating that he has been shot.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he registers what just happened. "Oh my! Beomgyu, a-are you-"

"Hyung, listen to me. Minghao hyung is going to be here soon. You need to leave." The younger says. A sob leaves Taehyung's mouth as he shakes his head in negative. The people around them are freaking out. The sight of blood and a man being shot is adding to their fears along with the fact that there is a bomb in the hotel.

"No, I'm not leaving without you."

"Don't be dramatic, hyung. I'm o-only telling you to go because--- that person who shot me is still here. I need to c-" Beomgyu's eyes flicker in the direction from where the bullet supposedly came and his eyes widen when he sees that a man, dressed all in black; black jacket, black jeans, black cap and a mask; has his gun pointed in the direction of Taehyung.

Beomgyu quickly pushes the older down on the floor, startling him. As soon as the painter sits on the floor, they see a fine hole in the wall. "W-What is-"

"Hyung, listen. Just go from here. Whatever happens, don't wait for me and go. I w-want you out of this building. I have to catch that person." The secretary says. A look of horror spreads across Taehyung's face. What is Beomgyu even saying? He wants to catch the person who shot him while still being injured?