Sixty One

God I'm updating so frequently. I'm spoiling y'all! Please spoil me too with votes, comments and love💜

Jungkook tries his best to maintain a calm demeanour but it's really hard for him when he sees a look of displeasure on Taehyung's face

Jungkook tries his best to maintain a calm demeanour but it's really hard for him when he sees a look of displeasure on Taehyung's face. He prepares himself for Taehyung's anger and tells himself to stay calm no matter what he says. At least he cannot cry in front of him no matter how much he wants to.

"You brought this for me?" Taehyung asks again, finding it hard to believe. Jungkook nods his head again as he mumbles a soft 'yes'.

"Why?" The artist asks. All he wants is to take the art supplies and get lost in the world of art. Painting always calms him down and makes him forget. Well, besides cross dressing.

"I just thought... well, it was never my intention to make you feel like you are a captive here. The other day, you talked about not having freedom and I realised that I was actually keeping you away from the things you love. I never wanted to stop you from painting. I just forgot about it. I'm sorry." Jungkook says whatever he had prepared before coming here, patting himself mentally for not stuttering.

"That's true. You are keeping me from the things that I love." Taehyung says, extending his hand towards the canvas and the bag Jungkook is carrying. The ravenette feels good that Taehyung is accepting his gift. He smiles at him while handing him the things he brought for him.

Jungkook feels a sense of accomplishment when he sees Taehyung accepting his gift and smiling at him. "Thank you so much." Taehyung says softly. The ravenette's hope lights up. Maybe he can fix things. Maybe things would be alright.

But before he could even enjoy his happiness for a few more minutes, he sees Taehyung's smile changing into a smirk. His eyes widen when he sees the brunette throwing away the canvas. He gasps and is about to say something when the artist unzips the bag and turns it upside down. All the types of paints and brushes fall on the white marble floor.

Jungkook can hear his heart breaking. Keeping himself from crying is getting harder for him. "You are keeping me from the things that I love, Jeon Jungkook and that includes my family. So... if you think that these petty things can make it up for my family, then you are wrong. So wrong." Taehyung says, gritting his teeth.

He notices Jungkook's sad expression and wonders if he went too far but he convinces himself by thinking that Jungkook separated him from his family so he kind of deserves that.

"I... I..." For the first time in his entire life of twenty seven years, Jungkook does not know what to say or do. Have things become so bad between them that they are beyond repair?

"What? Got nothing to say, Jungkook?" Taehyung mocks. The ravenette looks at him and bites his lower lip so that it does not tremble. "I just... brought you an ap-apology gift. But I guess you didn't like that." He smiles sadly as he looks at the things he brought on the floor.