Thirty Four

The art gallery show was fun for Taehyung

The art gallery show was fun for Taehyung. Well, fun just because someone actually took interest in his paintings and they were actually sold. Taehyung is really happy about that. He feels a sense of accomplishment that he felt for the first time in his life. He did something that he truly wants to do. Is this the first step towards success?

Taehyung does not want to get ahead of himself but after having two awful days, he actually feels happy today. "Oh my God, Taehyungie! I did not know you had so much talent embedded in you." Hoseok says cheerfully and the blue haired boy smiles. He is really glad that the older accompanied him. He really didn't want to come here alone, specially when Jungkook said that he wouldn't have to.

Even after having such a good second half of the day, he oddly misses Jungkook. The cherry haired male was his only friend until suddenly, he is not anymore.

"You're going to have to treat me, Taehyung-ah." Hoseok demands, putting a hand around his shoulder and Taehyung just nods. He is really glad that at least Hoseok is here so he is not alone.

"What do you want to eat, hyung?" Taehyung asks, suddenly realising how hungry he is himself.

"This calls for a celebration! I think we should go and get drunk. Oh and dance too. It's going to be lovely." Oh how energetic Hoseok sounds and to be honest, Taehyung like the idea. He wants to forget whatever crap that happened in his life during the past twenty four hours and actually enjoy his life for once.

"We could go!" Taehyung smiles. After another half an hour or so, the art gallery show comes to an end. Taehyung actually considers himself lucky enough for being a part of a show where a lot of big artists took part in. He is so glad he got the opportunity to know them and talk to them. He just feels so blessed.

---------------------------

"Hyung, are you sure you want to go there?" Taehyung asks, his voice holds a certain unsurity. Hoseok and he are standing outside the club which is owned by Seokjin. The fact that many people already know him here makes his throat go dry. He wanted to enjoy one night while being out of trouble but why is it so difficult?

"Of course. This place is really amazing. The ambience is good too and the oh so good DJ!" Hoseok claps his hands Taehyung sighs. He does not want to spoil the mood of the older. So he just hopes that no one that he knows, spots him. He wants to stay out of trouble for the night.

"Alright." Taehyung agrees. The both of them show their ids before entering. The guards give a knowing look to the blue haired boy which he tries his best to ignore.

Music blasts through their ears as they step their feet in the club. Bodies griding together, people getting drunk and making out is the scene they are welcomed with. You know, your regular club scene.

"Let's get a drink first?" Taehyung proposes. His eyes are darting in every corner due to nervousness. He does not want anything about him unfolding infront of Hoseok. He won't be able to live with that embarrassment.