Fifty Seven

The weather outside is slightly cold because of the thunderstorm last night but inside Taehyung's room, the temperature is pretty high

The weather outside is slightly cold because of the thunderstorm last night but inside Taehyung's room, the temperature is pretty high. Not because of the activities they did last night. It's because of Taehyung's temper which is pretty high at the moment.

When he woke up, he found himself alone in the bed. The other side of the bed was cold, as if it hadn't been slept in by the ravenette. Jungkook left Taehyung in the middle of the night and this has hurt him. When the mafia boss came to him last night and said all those sweet words, he knew he shouldn't have believed him. He shouldn't have slept with him. But he did if anyway and now he feels like he made a fool out of himself. Jungkook just got his part of the pleasure and left. Taehyung feels like a piece of discarded clothing.

He was angry at Jungkook earlier, yes. But he tried to deal with that situation and controlled his anger. He tried to at least be decent with the people here because they did not directly harm him. But what Jungkook did this time has infuriated him. He is hurt.

Why did you leave me after sex, Jungkook? He questions in his mind and feels a tiny drop of tear threatening to fall from the corner of his eyes.

"Shut up! Stop crying for that fucker. Shut up!" He whisper yells at himself, pulling his hair in annoyance.

He sighs and sits up, feeling absolutely pathetic. His whole body hurts. Using spit as lube wasn't the best idea but the both of them were too far gone to care. Now he feels like his body is ripped into two halves.

He slowly gets out of the bed and takes careful steps towards the bathroom. He needs a painkiller but he needs to take a shower first because he stinks of sex. The only thing he is thankful to the ravenette is for cleaning the cum off his body when he was too tired to move. That action made him think that Jungkook really cared for him but he was proved wrong when he opened his eyes in the morning.

Once inside the washroom, he turns on the shower. As the warm water cascades down his body, he lets out a sigh of relief. His muscles relax a little and he feels good.

After shower, he dries himself off and brushes his teeth. He quickly walks out of the room and gets dressed while hissing in pain. He is super hungry and in pain. He wonders who might have the painkillers.

Maybe he should try looking for Jin because he is the doctor here. He remembers talking to Jin for the last time in the club when he told him that the Orion won't be giving their drugs to him. After that, he never saw him until a few days ago when he was brought here. But still he did not speak to him. Besides Jungkook, he only spoke to Jimin and Yoongi a couple of times and to Namjoon once. Apart from them, he never spoke to anyone else.

When he reaches the kitchen, he sees no one around. Well, it's already past breakfast time and there's still time for lunch so no maids are in sight too.

He opens the fridge and rummages through it, attempting to find something decent to eat that would fill his stomach. Taehyung is bad at making food so he mostly has to rely on packed or canned food or someone else who loves to cook.