Fifty Nine

After having a heated argument with Jungkook, Taehyung makes his way out of the office area

After having a heated argument with Jungkook, Taehyung makes his way out of the office area. To go back to the residential area, you have to cross a big and beautiful lawn.

The artist decides to wander a little bit and calm his throbbing head before going inside. Nature always calms him down.

He walks past a series of trees. This area of the lawn is comparatively cooler and so many trees almost make it look like woods.

Taehyung smiles, calming down a little. He keeps walking for a few minutes before he hears two distinct voices talking. He decides to follow because it sounds more like an argument rather than a normal conversation.

When he is close enough, he clearly hears Jimin's complaining voice, "But hyung, everytime its you who tops. Let me at least do it once."

"Chim, you are too much of a bottom to top." Hoseok's laugh is clearly audible. Taehyung, who is standing a few meters away, does not know how he is supposed to react. Should he feel guilty because he is eavesdropping? Or should he laugh at the context of their argument.

"Come on, hyung. I can definitely top. I even have abs. See!" Jimin says, pulling up his shirt to show it to the older. Taehyung feels embarrassed because of this and quickly turns around to leave. He takes a few steps when Hoseok's voice stops him, "Taehyung! You tell me, do you think Jimin is a top material?"

The artist looks at his ex friends. He has spoken to Jimin a couple of times but not with Hoseok. He never thought that the first topic he would be discussing with him would be related to sex. "Ahhh... I'm not sure if my opinion matters in this." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Huh? Of course it does. You're our friend after all." Hoseok says, approaching him. Taehyung is surprised. He didn't expect the older to say that.

Before he could even register, he is embraced by the older. He is surprised and confused as he looks at Jimin who is smiling. He slowly wraps his hands around Hoseok's body. "You just disappeared from my life without even telling me, Tae. I never thought I'd meet you again. I'm so happy to see you. I missed you." The older pulls away and gives him that pretty smile that can literally lift up a depressed person's mood too.

Taehyung cannot believe his words. He never thought he was that important in anyone's life. Well, except Jungkook's. He knew the ravenette had feelings for him.

"I... I missed you too, hyung. I often wondered where you were. I honestly thought... you'd be a dance instructor somewhere. I definitely did not expect to see you here." Taehyung laughs at the end of his sentence. Hoseok laughs too, "Guess fate had different plans for me." He puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder and pulls him into himself, "But I'm happy now. I got this angel so its all good. I can do anything just to be with him."

"Shut up, hyung." Jimin slaps Hoseok's chest, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Aww... you guys are so whipped for each other." Taehyung coos at the couple who blush. Jimin looks so adorable while being shy. He can't believe he used to be scared of the shorter male back in college.