Sixty Three

Happy Holi to all my lovely Indian readers! This is a Holi special update. I hope you enjoy!! Also, brace yourself up for some...

As soon as they reach the secret hideout of the Yakuza, Taehyung dashes towards the medical wing

As soon as they reach the secret hideout of the Yakuza, Taehyung dashes towards the medical wing. The whole place is underground which makes it difficult to be located. The brunette is glad his family shifted here for a while. This place will at least keep them safe.

"Min-gyu hyung is in wh-which room?" Taehyung pants as he places his hands on his knees and takes deep breaths. He has already reached the medical wing and his father, who was sitting on a chair nearby, smiles. He is glad that his younger son is back.

"Son!" The older man exclaims. Taehyung looks at him and immediately his eyes water. He hugs his father and cries. Taehyung might have become strong physically but there is only so much stress he can handle mentally.

"H-How is hyung?" He asks. His father breaks the hug and steps away. He does not have the courage to look at Taehyung in the eyes. He feels guilty. Mingyu got multiple gunshot wounds because he took the bullets which were meant for the oldest Kim. Taehyung knows about it too. Beomgyu fed him with the information on their way here.

"He got sh-shot many times. They operated on him but... the doctor said they can say anything with certainty only when Mingyu wakes up." His father says. Taehyung sighs and plops on the chair next to him.

He feels guilty for not talking to Mingyu too. He was away, yes and he didn't even have a phone but he could have convinced Jungkook. Lately, he had been letting Taehyung do a lot more than captives are allowed to do and Taehyung is aware of this fact.

"Baby!" His head whips in the other direction when he hears his mom's soft voice. He looks at her glossy eyes and breaks down again.

His mother immediately comes and embraces him in her warmth. "H-He'll be okay, baby. Y-Your brother has always been a fighter. He's l-literally strong." She whispers in her younger son's ear while trying to control her own tears.

"I... I was rude to h-hyung the l-last time we talked, mom." Taehyung cries, tightly hugging his mom. The argument he had with Mingyu replays in his mind again and again.

"DON'T FUCKING APOLOGISE! ALL YOU EVER DO IS APOLOGISE!"

"Tae, won't you...h-hug me goodbye?"

"I'll miss you but I won't forgive you. I won't forgive you, hyung. I'm sorry."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I promise I'll sort this shit out as soon as I can and I'll bring you back."

Taehyung cries more in his mother arms as he hears her cries too. He remembers the sad look on Mingyu's face just before he left for Jungkook's place. Mingyu really didn't want him to leave. His face said it all. Then why did he? That's the only question in Taehyung's mind.