Twelve

"Taehyung?"

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung gasps and turns around only to see the shocked look on the face of his roommate. Taehyung can tell Jungkook did not imagine this and hence, he froze like that.

Taehyung is shocked as well, that's why he takes a while to respond. But when he does come back to his senses, he screams and covers his chest with his hands as if something was exposed. This seems to have brought Jungkook back to the reality as well. He feels like a guy who just entered the girl's washroom and scared off everyone who is inside.

He closes the door and starts approaching his roommate who takes several steps backwards. Taehyung is so nervous. All these days, Jungkook did not show up in their room but suddenly he decides to come and find Taehyung wearing a top and a skirt. The blue haired boy is embarrassed, his cheeks are flushed.

Soon, Taehyung's back touches the wall. Jungkook stops just a few inches away from him. Taehyung's heartbeat quickens. He doesn't know what to do so he does the one thing that comes to his mind. He says, "H-Hi, J-Jungkook." And Taehyung knows he shouldn't have done that when he sees the ravenette chuckling. He just ended up making fun of himself.

"Hi, Taehyung! How are you?" Jungkook asks, an amused tone laces his voice. Taehyung looks at him with wide, innocent eyes. He finds Jungkook's behaviour weird.

On the other hand, Jungkook is just mesmerised by the way Taehyung is looking right now. Jungkook has liked Taehyung for a long time now. He loves how sweet his roommate is to everyone even though others don't necessarily treat him well which of course infuriates Jungkook. He finds Taehyung attractive in every aspect. According to him, his roommate is absolutely perfect and he wouldn't want him any other way. But right now, Taehyung looks so innocent yet so fucking sinful in the outfit he is wearing. Jungkook cannot help his actions and words because he is totally lost in the blue haired boy's ethereal beauty.

"I-I'm good, I g-guess." Taehyung somehow manages to answer Jungkook's question. The ravenette smiles a little and brings his hand closer to Taehyung's chin. He wants to make him look at himself because he does not like the blue haired boy's eyes cast downwards when he is talking to him.

"You look so beautiful." Jungkook says without even realising he said it. Taehyung's eyes are wide open. He looks at the ravenette with a kind of scared expression? I mean why would he not feel weird about it? After ignoring him for days, Jungkook finds Taehyung wearing girl's clothes and tells him that he is beautiful.

"W-What are you s-saying?" Taehyung stutters, wanting nothing but to put some distance between the two of them. Well, now don't get him wrong, he had been feeling attraction towards his roommate specially after he rescued him from the alley, but that does not mean he would let his guard down. After all, they have ignored each other for a while now and Taehyung really wants to know what Jungkook meant when he warned him about Jimin.

"I'm saying the truth, baby. Y-You look so damn good in these clothes." Jungkook whispers but the quietness of the room makes every spoken word loud and clear. Jungkook knows he should not be doing or saying all this to Taehyung but he cannot help it. He has been keeping his feelings to himself for the longest time possible but now he is put in the same room as the boy he likes so much. Do you think it's easy to control feelings that are as strong as Jungkook's?