Sixty Two

(^'cause we stan Jinsoo and Seunggyo | Our Omega Leadernim😌)

It's half past two at night. The house is silent. Everyone must be already asleep. But two souls are wide awake. Taehyung is standing in his balcony, staring at the full moon. He can see the clouds moving to cover it. Maybe the weather is going to get bad soon. He feels kind of gloomy, as if something bad is about to happen or has already happened. He does not like this feeling.

Jungkook is staring at the moon too from his office window. He wants to sleep but sleep is miles away. His eyes look sleep deprived clearly but whenever he tries to sleep, Taehyung's words start haunting him. He has tried to talk to Taehyung a few more times after the dinner but it was of no use. The brunette won't even look at him.

Jungkook's friends and the other members of Orion are all worried for their leader. They have never seen him like this. He looks so sad and vulnerable all the time. But whatever happened with Taehyung has still not let his ability to make the right decisions at the right time be affected. He is still the strong leader everyone knows.

He sighs and takes a sip from his coffee, deciding to go back to work once he finishes drinking his coffee. If he can't sleep, he'd rather be productive than waste his time.

He gets startled when he suddenly hears the door banging open. He quickly turns around, being all alert but when he sees his best friend standing by the door, he calms down.

"Oh, it's you. Can't you make a normal entry for once?" Jungkook frowns at the other male and walks back to his desk. He observes Jimin's expressions that look really serious. Its the kind of look he has when something bad happens.

"Is everything okay, Jimin?"

"It's about the Yakuza."

"What about them?" Jungkook asks, hoping what he is thinking is wrong.

"They have been attacked."

"What? How did this happen."

"We don't know that yet but that's not all." Jimin takes a deep breath.

"What is it?" Jungkook whispers.

"Kim Mingyu is injured and he is in a very critical condition."

-------------------------------

Taehyung stirs awake from his sleep when he hears the constant knocks at his door. He gets up from the chair he had fallen asleep on, wondering when did he even fall asleep.

"Who's there?" He asks.

"It's me. Jimin." Jimin's soft voice from behind the door announces. Taehyung sighs, wondering why he came so late at night. Something tells him that something is very wrong.

He quickly opens the door and sees the shorter male standing in front of him with his eyes cast down. "W-Why did you come so late at night, Jimin?" He asks.