Thirty Two

Namjoon told Jungkook that the Yakuza was behind all this

Namjoon told Jungkook that the Yakuza was behind all this. But why would they do something like this? Didn't they have a deal with Orion? They have an alliance so what reason did they have to do this? Were the backstabbing them? Do they want to overthrow Jungkook's father and take over the Orion empire? Get rid of Jungkook, his father and some of their trusted men would only be the solution if they really want to gain the power.

But why would they do it so suddenly? It was a really careless move on their side but since no one knows the real reason yet, they can only assume.

Right now, Jungkook and Taehyung are in their dorm room. Seokjin had asked Jungkook to drop him at a supermarket as he wanted to buy ingredients for dinner. He said he would call his driver to go home.

So the two roommates came back to their rooms. Since Taehyung's head was pounding and his hand was hurting really bad, he decided to sleep for a while. He would do the talking with Jungkook later.

Jungkook on the other hand, cannot focus on anything else. He is angry and annoyed. More than anything, he feels betrayed. Not only did the Yakuza betray him but they also hurt Taehyung. His Taehyung. He is also agitated that he could not protect him.

Also, Jungkook's father called to yell at him about killing one of the men of the Yakuza. It's an unsaid rule among the mafia that everything is fine until you don't kill anyone. But once you kill someone from the opposite party, a blood bath takes place and then there's no stopping. Jungkook's father is disappointed in him because he thinks he taught his son better than this. He taught him how to control his anger and not easily get influenced by it. Everyone in Orion is also curious why Jungkook did that. He is not the one to make careless decisions and now because of his act, everybody doubts that he did this to protect the boy who was in the car with him.

His father has called him to meet him at his office and he sounded really angry. Jungkook knows that he is screwed. And there is another thing that's bothering him. That is, he does not want Taehyung to find out about why he had a gun in the car he does not want his roommate to ask him any questions. But he also knows that he cannot get away with it so he better start thinking about some believable excuses.

Since it's already night, Jungkook decides that he should sleep too but sleep is miles away as a hundred thoughts run through his mind, keeping him wide awake. Sighing, he takes out his phone and opens YouTube. He could really use some good ASMR to fall asleep and that's how, moments later, his breath becomes shallow as he falls in a deep slumber with his earphones on.

-------------------------

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes but soon they widen and he groans in pain. Why is his arm hurting so bad? He sits up straight and looks at his arm that is perfectly bandaged. He sighs as the memories from yesterday come crashing at him. He has a bullet wound.

Taehyung's eyes dart towards Jungkook's bed which is empty. He looks at the time. It's 11 AM. He is really thankful that today is Saturday and he has no classes so he did not miss anything but then he remembers that today is his art gallery show.