Twenty

"Ugh

"Ugh... turn the alarm off!" Taehyung groans sleepily and hides his face under the pillow. Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and turns Taehyung's alarm off. The blue haired boy usually wakes up as soon as the alarm goes off and sometimes even before that but the way he is reacting to the alarm today shows how tired he must be.

As the memories of the previous night flood Jungkook's mind, a smile makes its way on his face. He looks at Taehyung's golden skin that is not covered by the blanket. He sees the prominent hickies he gave him.

Beautiful.

That's the only word that comes in Jungkook's mind everytime he sees his roommate. But now he looks ethereal will all the hicky marks on his body.

"Tae, its time to get up, prince." Jungkook says as he scoots closer to the other and kisses his temple.

"Let me sleep a bit more. It's Saturday." Taehyung says sleepily.

"Then why did you set an alarm?"

"I forgot, okay? Now let me sleep." Taehyung says and snuggles more into Jungkook. The ravenette happily wraps his hand around Taehyung's waist and pulls him closer. He closes his eyes as well, savouring the moment. He doesn't know when this will happen again and he just wants to have enough memories to live with until then.

Jungkook doesn't know when he falls asleep but after a while, he feels himself getting shaken violently. "Ugh Tae, what do you want?" Jungkook asks turning to the other side.

Taehyung frowns. Its already eleven in the morning and they have missed breakfast. Taehyung is hungry and he also feels dirty because of sweat and cum.

He decides to go freshen up himself first and then wake up his sleeping roommate. As he gets out of the bed, he realises how much his lower back hurts.

Of course. Should've thought before bottoming.

Taehyung sighs and drags himself to the bathroom. He decides to take a shower first. He turns on the warm shower that instantly relaxes his sore muscles. Even though he is in a little pain right now, he does not regret what happened last night. It was an absolutely beautiful moment. It wasn't just sex for him. It was way more than that. It's just he cannot figure out how. Is it because he likes Jungkook?

Maybe.

He wonders if Jungkook feels the same way as him. Except the one time Jungkook had warned him about Jimin and then ignoring him, the ravenette has always taken care of him. He became his friend when he was very lonely. He is even his partner in the project. Taehyung never thought he could actually have a partner.

After finishing showering, he wipes his body and changes into fresh clothes. He then brushes his teeth and decides to wake Jungkook up.

Taehyung goes to the bed and shakes Jungkook again but gets no response except for a groan. Taehyung frowns but soon smiles as an idea pops up in his head.