Seventy Four

Taehyung nervously looks around his room

Taehyung nervously looks around his room. It's been four days since he came back from the hideout of the Orion. These four days have been crazy busy for Jungkook and Mingyu as they have started preparing for attacking Im Changkyun. According to them, this should be done within a week. Everything would be okay after that. Taehyung is so excited about it but nervous at the same time.

Jungkook is going back to Seoul tomorrow and so is Mingyu because the main hideout of their enemy is in Seoul. So before Jungkook leaves, Taehyung thought that it would be a good idea for them to meet up. Therefore, he invited him to his apartment.

This is the second time Jungkook would be in his apartment and he is so excited to have him here. The first time he was here, wasn't a very good experience for either of them.

Soon enough, he hears the sound of the passcode being punched on the front door. He hears Yeontan barking too.

Jungkook is here.

Taehyung feels giddy from within. He had given him the passcode because he felt too shy to go and open the door himself, given the position he is in right now.

On the other hand, Jungkook opens the apartment door and enters the house along with Bam. He is greeted by a barking Yeontan. A smile spreads across his face. "Yeontan! Look I brought a friend for you." He exclaims crouching down after pulling Bam beside himself. He just wanted to spend sometime with Bam and brought him here with him. He thought Taehyung wouldn't mind, giving he seems to love Bam.

"Hey, Bamie! Meet your new friend, Kim Yeontan." He introduces him and holds one of his legs in front. "And Tanie, this is Jeon Bam." He holds Yeontan the same way and makes them shake their hands--- or legs you could say.

The two puppies have a staring contest. Jungkook chuckles because he find it cute. He stands up and starts looking for Taehyung. He so needs to see this. "Tae!" He calls out.

"In here." Comes a reply. Jungkook smiles at his voice. It's only been four days and he missed him like crazy. He doesn't want to leave him here and go to Seoul now but there is no other option. He can't involve him in this.

Jungkook follows the voice and reaches a door which he supposes leads to Taehyung's room. He knocks the door and when he hears a faint come in, he turns the doorknob and opens the door.

The sight he sees in front of him hitches his breath in his throat. Taehyung is standing right in front of him, wearing a black see through robe. His black thong is also clearly visible through it. Jungkook is speechless. Seeing Taehyung in lingerie was his wet dream that he didn't think would come true anytime soon.

 Seeing Taehyung in lingerie was his wet dream that he didn't think would come true anytime soon