Fifty One

The office room is silent for a minute after the man leaves with Taehyung's luggage at Jungkook's command

The office room is silent for a minute after the man leaves with Taehyung's luggage at Jungkook's command. The brunette is having a hard time controlling his anger. He is not reacting just because he does not want things to get out of hand. But even though Taehyung is a very calm person, there are some things he cannot tolerate. People touching his stuff is one of them.

"Rest for a while. We'll be leaving for Seoul in a few hours." Jungkook announces, going back to his work. Taehyung stares at him as if he just said the most unusual thing ever. Well, he did say actually.

"Let's go, Kim. I'll take you to your room." Yoongi says, already turning around to leave but he stops after hearing the younger's voice. "I'm not going anywhere."

This statement makes Jungkook and Namjoon's heads spin in his direction. Jungkook raises an eyebrow and tilts his head, "What did you say?"

"I said I'm not going anywhere. Why the fuck would I go to Seoul or some shit?" The brunette huffs, hating the idea of leaving Tokyo so bad. Well, he travels a lot internationally but he is not looking forward to his travel with Jungkook.

"Seoul is not shit. It's one of the best places on the planet. How can you be a Korean and say stuff like that?" Namjoon says, getting offended by the younger's words. Taehyung rolls his eyes and focuses on the ravenette instead, "I'm not going anywhere. That's final."

"Oh, you are. You are going, prince. You don't have a choice." The mafia boss smirks. His friends look at him with a shocked expression. They probably were not expecting him to use a nickname for the artist.

"Why?"

"Why? Really? When your brother agreed to send you away to me, it meant that once I have you, you have to do as I say. You don't have a choice in this." Jungkook stands up with a proud expression on his face and why wouldn't he be proud? He has Taehyung for himself now, his most prized possession.

"I thought I was supposed to come here."

"You were supposed to go to the headquarters of the Orion which is in Seoul. This is just our base in Japan. So we are going to Seoul and your brother must already have expected that." Jungkook states. Taehyung sighs. He knows there is no use fighting over this issue. He wouldn't win. So he just turns on his heels and looks at Yoongi. "Take me to my room." He says and starts walking ahead of the orange haired male.

Yoongi glares at Jungkook, "I hate the way your little pet is talking to me, Kook. You better make him understand or I will." After giving a sharp look to the younger, he walks out of the office to help Taehyung with the way.

Once the other two males are gone, Jungkook plops on his seat with Namjoon sitting in front of him. "Managing him isn't going to be easy." The older says. Jungkook releases a soft sigh and looks at his hyung, "I know. He is not like how he used to be back in college."

"How was he back in college?"

An small smile appears on Jungkook's face as he remembers the past. The memories of his cute roommate who always showed him his pretty box-like smile invades his mind. Everything was so much easier when the both of them did not know about the true identity of each other. After they met again a few days ago, they did not get a chance to confront each other about the truth but now that Taehyung is here with Jungkook, they know that they would get a lot of time to talk about things. But Jungkook is also aware that Taehyung is going to be really mad, just like he is mad at him. Talking things out is not going to be easy.