Four

"It was nice having this deal with you, Mr

"It was nice having this deal with you, Mr. Jeon." Im Changkyun says in a professional manner.

"Likewise, Mr. Im." Jungkook says and smiles at him. The smile does not reach his eyes though. Jungkook's mafia group does not have a great liking for the other man. It's just that he got some good weapons and Jungkook's group needs to renew their collection.

"We should meet for dinner sometime." Changkyun smiles. Jimin frowns at his words. The man is making it so obvious that he wants to be on Jungkook's good side. Well, who doesn't? Jungkook's father is the biggest and one of the most powerful mafia bosses in the world and Jungkook is following his path. Everyone wants to have a good relationship with the Jeons.

"Sure. Someday, Mr. Im." Jungkook says and they shake hands. Jungkook and Jimin are the first ones to leave along with their bodyguards.

"Do you want to chug down some drinks before we head to the dorms?" Jimin asks his friend.

"No, why?"

"Because I think I need some alcohol in my system after dealing with that asshole, Im Changkyun." Jimin says, clearly sounding tired.

"Come on. He's not that bad." Jungkook shrugs.

"Not that bad? Bro, clearly he is using this alliance to protect himself from the many enemies he has because he knows no one dares to mess with the Jeons." Jimin rolls his eyes. Of course Jungkook knows how many people want to use him and his mafia group for their own benefit.

Soon Jimin's eyes fall on the bar a few meters away from him and he decides that he really needs a drink. So he hooks his arm with Jungkook's and drags him to the counter even after the ravenette's protests.

After a few drinks, the two boys are already tipsy. "Jungkook, tell me what you think about Taehyung?" Jimin asks out of the blue.

A cute, bunny smile appears on the ravenette's face at the mention of the blue haired boy. He looks at his friend and says, "He is cute, Jimin. He has a really nice nature. He is fun to talk to and he is into K-Pop as well. He doesn't have many friends but I'd totally like to be his friend."

"Just friend?" Jimin asks curiously, gulping down another shot of vodka and pouring some for Jungkook as well. He knows that his friend wouldn't tell him all this if he isn't drunk.

"Yes."

"Why? I thought you like him."

"Welcome to another chapter of Jimin being a delusional prick." Jungkook says and rolls his eyes. Jungkook won't admit it to Jimin but he really thinks if he wasn't a part of the mafia, he would totally try courting Taehyung. The blue haired boy is just too innocent and that makes him irresistible.

Jungkook sometimes wishes he lived a normal life, had friends from outside his mafia group too, went on school trips and dated people. He has a crush on someone but he knows it won't go anywhere.