Six

When Jungkook enters his dorm room, he is exhausted

When Jungkook enters his dorm room, he is exhausted. All he wants is to get under his soft blanket and sleep for a while. Going to the university, studying, playing football because he is on the team and working for his mafia altogether can be very tiring for him. He sometimes wonders what does his father achieve by overworking him but then he just wants to train Jungkook in the best way he can so that one day his son can be as powerful and influential as he is.

Jungkook closes the door and walks over to his bed. When he looks at Taehyung's side, he is very surprised. The blue haired boy's bed looks like a mess. Taehyung is a cleanliness freak so this sight is a shock for the ravenette.

He looks around, trying to find Taehyung but his roommate is nowhere to be seen. That's when he hears the click of the bathroom door. Jungkook looks in that direction and he almost forgets to breath. Almost.

There stands the blue haired boy in front of him. He is wearing a loose white t-shirt and a pair of shorts which are a bit too short according to Jungkook but he doesn't mind as long as it's only him who is seeing those sinfully sexy legs of his beautiful roommate.

Taehyung is busy drying his wet hair with a towel, oblivious to the fact that his roommate has been staring at him for a good while now.

Sometimes staying under the same roof with Taehyung gets difficult for Jungkook. How can he resist the other when he looks so damn cute, yet so hot at the same time? Jungkook gulps and looks away. He needs to distract himself so he asks, "Why are all these clothes on your bed? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes!" Taehyung replies, smiling widely. He tosses his towel on the bed and grabs a black shirt and a white shirt in both his hands. He shows both the items of clothing to his roommate and asks, "Which one would look better on me?"

Jungkook looks at him with a confused expression. I mean he is the future mafia boss and no one ever asked him a question like that except Seokjin who wanted a suggestion for his outfit before going on his first date with Namjoon.

Taehyung places the shirts in front of his body turn by turn to show it to Jungkook, who is mesmerised by Taehyung completely.

"Won't you tell me, Kookie?" Taehyung says while pouting. Jungkook cannot help but think how adorable the other boy looks.

"I think anything would look great on you, Tae." Jungkook says truthfully.

"I didn't ask for lies~" Taehyung says in a sing-song manner.

"But I didn't lie. You are a walking model, Tae." Jungkook says. Taehyung's face turns red. Nobody ever talked kindly with him, let alone praise him.

Well, it did happen back in the days when Taehyung's parents didn't know he was gay and he still lived with them. People picked on him back then too but Taehyung was okay with because he knew that whatever happens, his parents would always be there for him. So he had a good life with a good family and just a few but trustworthy friends. But life seriously changed and went downhill once he came out.