PROTECT CHIFFON!PRETTY CURE NEW POWER!AND THEN THERE WERE NO RIDER

At the yostuba park, love and others was doing dance practice with miyuki while hiroto, tarte look after chiffon was sleep. They think about they want protect chiffon from labyrinth before chiffon going landed on the ground as they notice before hiroto quick grab chiffon.

Hiroto:phew. That was close.

After that, the girls do badly at dance practice and miyuki is able to tell that something wrong.

Miyuki:what's wrong? You're dancing is all over the place today!

Love and others:sorry!

Miyuki:you all seem to be worried about chiffon-chan.did something happen?

Love:well, the truth is...

Hiroto:there's new enemy from labyrinth named northa, who's aiming for chiffon now that she's become infinity. She's super powerful. And we were no match for her. It was only because of chiffon power that love and others were able to defeat her...

Setsuna:she is from the highest echelon of labyrinth. She has no problem using even more cunning and cowardly techniques than soular and westar.

Miyuki:so that's why you're worried about chiffon-chan.

Hiroto:one more time get worst. The young man who control the imagin was kai.

Love and others:kai?

Setsuna:it could be he tried portal himself and giving them the orders to destroyed the key to the junction point to ensure the future of the imagin.

Hiroto:yeah,it's truth.

Miki:we want to become stronger so we can protect her.

Love:for that reason, we've talked about needing training, but...

Inori:we don't really what kind of training would work.

Miyuki:if that's the case, leave it to me!

Love:to you, miyuki-san?

Miyuki:yeah. I know just the place.

Miki:but, that's a bit...

Miyuki:don't worry about it!i am your coach after all!however, i won't just be your dance coach. I also be your pretty cure coach too!

They surprise that miyuki volunteers to train them up, being both dance coach and pretty cure.

Tarte:thanks a bunch, miyuki!nothing less from the former potential fourth cure!

Miyuki:well, i also want to protect chiffon-chan.

Love:miyuki-san...

Setsuna:that's right.

Miki:to protect chiffon..

Hiroto:to protect her and the future...

Inori:everyone gotta..

Love:... Do their part, right?

Hiroto and others:yeah!

___________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same on the park,miyuki ask them transform as hiroto take out the belt and wrapped around his waist. He took out the k-taros phone as he placed his phone on his belt as golden train line appeared as a sword come toward him and grabbed it as the denkamen sword.