CHIFFON IN A PINCH!PEACH NEW POWER!HANA IN A STORMY SINGULARITY POINT,

Perviously on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure, den-o was get injured by bear imagin before he going fi finish den-o off, but precure and hana was defense hiroto as imagin cannot killed kame rider and more appeared is rhino imagin as he going attack houjou before bear was defense him, then rhino was going escape because den-o has singular point and his allies precure too.as houjou piggyback on bear imagin and leave the place.

At the train,precure and hana was help hiroto injured as momotaros was get angry at bear and he thinking about that he get beat by bear.

Momotaros:that stupid bear... If i see him again he's gonna get it!

Urataros:actually... That was quite something, wasn't it?

Naomi:but he did protect that person he made a contract with, houjou-san, right?

Hana:it's only because he can't let his contract holder die. Imagin only care about completing their contracts, after all.

Hana and precure was put on hiroto on bench as miki take out the pillow and put on his body.

Hiroto:that imagin kind of seemed different, though... I can't really say why, how about you girls...

Love:well, that's hard explain that imagin was good or bad

Miki:as they don't know about them.

Hana:imagin are imagin!he attacked people, didn't he?

Hiroto:but it was the rhino imagin who attacked people.

Hiroto was believe that the bear imagin is a good person, but that rhino was bad guy as he attacked people and rampage on the city.

Hana:you're being too nice to the imagin!have you forgotten what their aim is? If they disrupt the flow of time, even you would...!

Hiroto:but.

Hana:enough. I go after bear imagin, so just rest here, hiroto.

Inori:but, don't you go yourself because it's get dark right now. As we get rest now.

They agreed with inori as the outside dark was dangerous and hana have no choice to rest on the train.

___________________________________________________________________________________

At night on love house, everyone is sleeping, expect for love who is chatting with miyuki about her upcoming dance schedule.

Love:hello, miyuki-san!our practice this Saturday starts at noon instead of 9 am... Ah, just wait a second, okay? Lemme take a memo.

Love was going writing on the paper with pen.as she writing said"tomorrow lesson is at noon. Cross step practice.okay and we be practicing... Okay then, I've got it

_____________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, love is clumsy and airheaded as usual as chiffon and tarte was look at her was panic as she get this morning.

Love:oh no no no.... I overslept!i be late for dance practice!

Tart:she's really helpless at this time of morning...

Love:oh?

Tart:what? What's the matter?

Love:i got the time wrong... We're meeting at noon instead!