SCHEDULE-DISRUPTING FANG!EAS VS PASSION? I AM REBORN

At the love house,love family is helping setsuna move in. And because she will need things for her brand new room. tarte and chiffon was looked at love was doing her stuff as they worried.

Tarte:peach, you can't fail here.

Chiffon:love!

Before she take breather and done her stuff.

Love:I'm done

Ayumi:love!can you you come help me?

Love:okay!

Love was going to the another room as she open the door and revelling setsuna and ayumi, love looked at the curtain was cute and remove the curtain.

Love:what a cute curtain!good job, mom!

Ayumi:let me put pu a new one for you too, love, so it be a pair.

Love:wow!that's great!right, setsuna!

Setsuna:yeah.

Keitarou:hey!I'm done.

They heard from keitarou as they looked on down and he was done make the desk for setsuna.

Keitarou:here's setsuna-chan study desk!

Love:wow!it's really well made!

Setsuna:my desk... My room.

Ayumi:that should be mostly Everything. Well then..

Love:pajamas and slippers!then her bowl, chopsticks, and toothbrush!

Setsuna:that many things?

Ayumi:don't worry about it, setsuna-chan.

Love:yep. Setsuna. You should just take Everything in stride.

Setsuna:in stride?

Love:yes.

Setsuna:how do i do that?

Love:then what color would you like for you toothbrush?

Setsuna:toothbrush... I would like red.

Love:okay!we go buy it right now!

Ayumi:can you go buy ingredients for dinner, too? Buy some donuts as snacks, but only one for each of you.

Ayumi take out the list as she go front of them and give list to love.

Love:yes!donuts get!let's split up this shopping list and then meet at kaoru-chan place when we're done. Ah, i have to send hiroto-san, miki-tan and buki a text.

Setsuna:yeah.

Love:let's see who's faster!

Setsuna:you think you can beat me?

Love:i won't lose!ready

Love, setsuna:go...

They race to the donuts as when they done the shopping mall and going the kaoru donuts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile on the fortune mansion, westar around the corner as he remains angry about setsuna no longer being eas and he punch through the wall.