SETSUNA ANGUISH:I CAN'T BECOME YOUR COMRADE!PASSION NEW FORM SWORD FORM

Previous on kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure, hiroto and love was get betrayal by setsuna when setsuna break heart for them. Hiroto was going fight setsuna as they settled this once for all.as he use all the form from momotaros and others as they want to ask about hiroto feeling.tBefore momotaros and eas knockout down on others, as setsuna was apologize to hiroto Before he forgive her what she doing. Love plucks the clover and offer it to eas. Before Setsuna reached out, but she was dead from lifespan has run out. As they cried about setsuna life, suddenly akarun was appeared and jump to Setsuna body as they surprise that setsuna was cure passion as they ask Setsuna want to join team. But she was refused and what she done to hiroto feeling.

At the hill, setsuna is brooding alone on a sunlit hil, as she watched parents with their children.

Boy:mom!we have to get home so we can eat the cake!

Mother:no need to rush, the cake won't run away.

Suddenly, love mother approach her, despite not knowing her at all, mainly because setsuna has such a serious expression while sitting alone. As she siting alone with setsuna and greeting.

Ayumi:hello there.

As setsuna turn back to love mom.

Ayumi:oh, I'm sorry. Anyone would be startled if a strange suddenly started talking to you.you had such serious expression though... Sitting all alone at such a place. Did something happen?

Ayumi ask her something happen, but setsuna doesn't want answer.

Ayumi:if there's something bothering you, you should come to clover town street. It is a warm, friendly town filled with happiness.

Ayumi tell her to come to clover town street, if there's something bothering her.

____________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, yuuto walked through the tunnel before he may it exist and sitting down bench as he think about that wondering that setsuna was become precure.

Yuuto:that girl setsuna was precure. As i never expect that the Fairies was chosen her life when she was revival.

Before deneb was suddenly appeared as he was go front of him and tell him about bad news.

Deneb:yuuto!big trouble!that imagin is the type splits in two!there's still another one!

Yuuto(shocked):what?

____________________________________________________________________

At the yesterday,deneb finish spider imagin with his sword, causing an explosion, as deneb take breathe. Suddenly Someone behind on the wall and watched spider was defeated by deneb. It was another imagin, his eyes was green.when he glared at zeronos.

Spider imagin green