NOW TO REVEAL LOVE AND TRUTH!THE SUSPICIOUS REED PIPE!CHIFFON IS STOLEN!

Previous on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure,Den-o and others fight labyrinth until they get trapped by northa as den-o and precure fight each others, but chiffon was saved them and beg to them not fight others. As precure was finished their own move to sorrow gauge when chiffon tell precure to use their special itek to concentrated energy on her and that she can handle the danger. Untill the light dissipate the sorrowful energy, but northat notice something and reach the glow from chiffon forehead symbol toward her before northa leave the place as soular and westar follow her.hiroto realized something is missing from his memory.so his memory, so he goes to the past with his friends. There they see sakurai fighting as zeronos. He saw him being swallowed up by the imagin decaying world.

After seeing a horrors moment in time in his attempt to learn the truth, hiroto get become upset.

Hiroto:nee-san.

Yuuto and precure:tsugami/hiroto-san.

Hiroto(cried):nee-san

Hiroto go front of kai before yuuto and other tried to stop.

Miki:please stop.

Setsuna:hiroto-san, calm down.

Yuuto:that kai is also a part of this past!we are just seeing the past!

Hiroto:but!this didn't happen in the past...

Hiroto remembered about owner said to them it is like something important is missing.

Yuuto:at any rate, let's leave this time.

Hiroto and others was going leave the past.

________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the denliner, hiroto and others was on the denliner as they tell others taros about airi and past Sakurai was gone because kai before they shocked.

Ryuutaros:that just now wasn't real, was it? Onee-chan didn't disappeared, right? Right?

Ryuutaros go front of hiroto to tell him airi wasn't disappeared as momotaros tried to tell ryuutaros calm down.

Momotaros:of course!neechan is doing fine!

Hiroto:but... We can't believe that happened.

Yuuto:there's no aftereffects. So it was probably repaired.well, with such large destruction, it was probably cutting it close... As long as a singular point, who isn't affect by the past wins there... Then that memory will connect as the point. In other words, your memory.

Hiroto:my memory.

Hana:but... There is also chance that it doesn't come back. Like my time...

Urataros:so nothing is absolute?

Kintaros:so that was a close call.

Hiroto:but that's strange. For something like that to happen. It's too different what i remembered like sakurai-san becoming zeronos and fighting. I'm sure something happened on that day... I'm sure something happened that day which affected my memory. Something on that day.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, kai needs to find to hiroto before his conditions get worse as kai look at the city wasn't changed