SETSUNA, HIROTO AND LOVE:YOU'EAS!THE PRINCE GOODBYE LULLABY

At the denliner, miki was rest on the dining car when she get fainted and hiroto get arrest by policeman, love and others was going explain yuuto on the empty car as sieg possessed hiroto body and causing an trouble and sieg was laying down on the chair while deneb take look at the sieg was new imagin.

Yuuto:that's it?

Hana:yup. He has a strange power that allows him to freely possess hiroto.

Yuuto:strange power?

Deneb was go front of sieg and kneel down to him before he give candy for sieg.

Deneb:pleased meet you. I'm deneb. Yuuto... Please get along with yuuto!

But, sieg was refused as he want to nap for while and he get annoyed by deneb.

Sieg:interrupting my nap... How rude

Deneb jumped in fright from sieg demanding voice.

Sieg:your head is high... Your head is high!

Sieg pointed at the deneb as deneb apologized to sieg before deneb slowly shrinking until a puff smoke turned him tiny like momotaros and others as yuuto gasped.

Yuuto:deneb.

Hana:seems it only affect imagins thought.

Deneb was grab the candy and show to them.as he was happy.

Sieg(shouted):even if this is a temporary dwelling... Do not enter without permission.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the milk dipper, airi was call from police, police tell her about hiroto was kidnapped the baby as she was get bit shocked.

Airi:i understand. Thank you very much.

Airi was close the phone and pick back on the table as she worried about him before ozaki and miura was tell airi about hiroto incident

Ozaki:airi-san, what happened?

Miura:has something happened to hiroto-kun again?

Airi:seems he's an important person in a kidnapped incident. The police took him.

They shocked that hiroto was kidnapped incident as the police took him.

Ozaki:wait a moment.

Ozaki take out the phone to watch tv on the phone as airi and others too before Announcer man about kidnapped incidents.

Announced man:the grandson of the chairman of takayama group was in a kidnapping incident. The police have reported taking in an important person in the case. Furthermore, we're told this man is underage.

Announced woman:we continue from the scene of the crime. After the cm.

Ozaki and others shocked that police took hiroto police office before the new was over as they reminds that takayama group the world's wide top class.

Ozaki:takayama group... That worldwide top class...

Miura:being involved in a kidnapped incident like that...