LET'S TRANSFORM!THE BIG FRINGY TACTIS!DANCE WITH DRAGON

At the deliner, hana, the fairies and others girl was help hiroto as miki was put on him on the chair to laying down lean against wall before she was pick up the blanket and put on hiroto body.as they worried about hiroto. Momotaros and others discues on how to get the dragom imagin.

Momotaros:hey, hiroto!what happened to that punk?

Hiroto:i don't know. I think he's still inside of me.

Urataros:he's pretty deep in there.he really is bad news.

Tarte:i guess you're right.

Chiffon was go front of hiroto as she worried about hiroto before he get exhausted, as hiroto was pat her head don't worry about it.

Hiroto:Chiffon, I'm fine don't worry about me.

Kintaros:if i try take over hiroto with all my might... He probably come flying out.

As momotaros was slap on his head as hiroto get exhausted.

Momotaros:idiot bear!if you do that, hiroto gonna break!

Naomi:if we all calm down and think, we might come up with a good idea!

Naomi offers everyone a cup of coffee before hiroto heard from his body.

Dragon:i want some too!

Hiroto was heard from his body before the aura purple was came out from his body and landed on the table to reveal dragon imagin as purple suit. It's name was ryuutaros.

Ryuutaros

Everyone was surprise that dragon imagin was came out from hiroto body expect hiroto, hiroto remembered about dragon imagin was ryuutaros as he was just kid and playing with the animals

Ryuutaros:I've always wanted to try that stuff!i can have some, right? Right?

____________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, momotaros and others imagin was glared at ryuutaros as they tell him what he done to hiroto.

Momotaros:you punk... You said you'd do hiroto in or whatever,didn't you?!the hell does that mean? And what the hell are you?

Momotaros was grab his neck as ryuutaros tell him he wanted some taste naomi coffee.

Ryuutaros:quit, it!i wanna drink coffee!

Momotaros:stop screwing around you...!

Ryuutaros was go front of table while kintaros was grab ryuutaros shoulder.