NO POSSESSION, NO SECESSION, TRAIN SLASH!INFINITY APPEARED!TAKE BACK TOMORROW

Previously on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure.hiroto want training with momotaros and others as hiroto want more than physical strength. Hiroto and others want fight mole imagin, but Den-o and precure was suddenly get injured as mole imagin faster than before. Yuuto and deneb was appeared to help them. Suddenly past yuto was appeared as he want to give yuuto to transform into zeronos again. Before past yuuto was disappeared when yuuto transformed into zeronos. And then zeronos pine quickly finish two mole.and they going explained past yuuto.

At the zeroliner, hiroto and others on the zeroliner as they confronts yuto about his contract with deneb and his future self, learning that sakurai is the one who supplies yuto with the zeronos arsenal for the purpose of protecting the future at the cost of being erased from others memories.resulting with yuuto displace from time and space.

Inori:sakurai-san knew that zeronos cards...

Love:might cause his existence to disappeared?

Deneb:he knew.

Hiroto:then he had the past him, yuuto, do this?

Deneb:sakurai previously made contract with me. He gave me and the cards to yuuto.

Passion:sakurai-san did?

______________________________________________________________________

At the denliner, hana and others wait for hiroto and others while momotaros and kintaros was doing training dumbbell and bouncing on the ball.

Hana:hiroto sure is late.

Tarte:as same peach and others too.

Momotaros:heh!that's just your imagination!

Kintaros:no. That isn't so.

Momotaros:no, it's just your imagination.

Hana and others go front of urataros to ask him what's going on.

Hana:what? What happened?

Urataros:kin-chan said something was off when he was fighting as same setsuna-chan and miki-chan too.

Tarte:really?

Kintaros:i wasn't able to bond properly with hiroto. I normally should be able to beat one or two imagin easily!but it was no use!

Momotaros:you're probably just getting slow. Don't make excuses!

Kintaros:don't compare me to you.

Momotaros:when have i made an excuse?

Kintaros:even though you don't use your brains, it seem like they're gone.

Momotaros:hey, just now it sounded like you were calling me stupid.

Kintaros:something wrong with you ears? I'm calling you a moron.

Momotaros(angry):what do you say? Said that word.

Kintaros:want to fight?

kintaros call him moron, they stand up and go front of each others before they glared lighting each others. Ryuutaros and naomi was go front of them with cheer for them.

Ryuutaros:a fight!a fight!kuma-chan, go for it!

Hana:hey!stop it!

Hana was go front of them as she punch momotaros and kintaros chest to kneel down each others and they landed on the ground to knockout. While chiffon laughed at them.Suddenly, someone open the door and revealing to owner.he was go front of bench and sitting down.