A CLOCKWORK FIANCÉ!TERRFYING CULTURE FESTIVAL!FOOTSTEPS IN THE SCHOOL AT NIGHT

Perviously on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure, ryuutaros going finish wolf with full charge, but wolf was run away as ryuutaros was take off his belt as reveal hiroto. Hiroto was going after cloak brown because he was recognized that person was airi husband. Hiroto was going after all the city before man was gone.

At that time, love and others was going find hiroto on the sky as they worried about his poor health.

Miki:hiroto-san, after that battle... And his health is poor too.

_____________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the tuneel, hiroto walk on the tunnel before he get tired as he knee down on the ground.his tear was at the stop watch when sakurai was disappeared. He remembered about that flashback, airi was put watch on the box before she give to her husband.

Blossom petals Flutter down onto an empty boat with The stopwatch resting on the edge. Hiroto ran as fast he could and saw airi, standing motionless on the water. She turned toward him with a smile on her tear stained face as he fell on his knees and shouts.

Hiroto(shouts):nee-san.

Before hiroto woke up in fear and confusion as sweat poured around his face. Once the initial shock is gone. Hiroto breathing became slower and slower. He look at his surrounding and notice that he is in some sort of allway. Then he felt something his pockets as he reaches for it inside. He grabbed the object and pulled out, which is revealed to be the stopwatch that he took from the milk dipper.he pulled his kneel close to hiroto chest and started to cry. The tear down his face as he block out everything.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back on the denlier, the imagin all sat down quietly as naomi served them coffee. She gave urataros his coffee.

Naomi:hiroto-chan, i hope they find him soon.

Urataros:i think he returned. He knows this is the past, after all.

Kintaros:knowing that and disappeared means it's big deal.

Urataros:i suppose.

Momotaros:it's all your guys fault.

Everyone turned around as momotaros Turn toward them.

Momotaros:when it was just me, this nonsense didn't happen!

Urataros:that has nothing to do with this.

Momotaros:it does.

He stood up from his seat. He walked toward them while saying.

Momotaros:this gives me a hazy feeling. I hate situation where i can't where I'm going.

Urataros:huh?

Momotaros:I'm saying you guys get out!

Urataros:how reckless, why lump us with you being fired?

Kintaros:we said the useless one would leave. The decision should be obvious.

Momotaros:you're the most useless!you big bear!