THE WORLD IS CHANGING!THE MIRACLE DONUTS!KAMEN RIDER FROM FUTURE NEW DEN-O

Previous on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure,Den-o and others was may at the labyrinth, they going tower labyrinth headquarters as they are disguised as moebius residents, but they get caught by Klein screen as alarm. Hiroto going fight imagin all as zeronos and others going keep going save chiffon and hiroto finished imagin, however, he get hurt by the laser electric and negataros was appeared front of him and posses hiroto body. At that moment, momotaros, cure passion, cure berry and Urataros was fight soular and westar as they want to settle once for all. Suddenly, delete hole was appeared front of them as moebius was doing his plan. Momotaros and others tried to save soular and westar from delete hole but soular and westar save pushed them to save from delete hole and they get sacrifice.

____________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same on large room, tarte and azukina find Chiffon bound up as hostages.

Tarte:chiffon!

Azukina:she's all the way down here...

Tarte:chiffon!chiffon!wake up!open your eyes, chiffon!

Tarte tried to call chiffon out while they going save her, but a mechanical hand grab azukina. As tarte notice it.

Tarte:let go of azukina!

Tarte go front of machine as tarte ripped off the wire before he get caught by mechanical hand. Mechanical hand let go of them to fall down when the portal was open was appeared and close it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in moebius chamber, Klein report the completed conquest of every parallel world.

Klein:congratulation, lord moebius!all parallel worlds are now under your completed control.

Moebius:i am moebius, sovereign of all world.

Klein:eveything for lord moebius.

___________________________________________________________________

At the corridor,.momotaros and others are still through the corridor, looking for zeronos and others. Momotaros and others remembered about that soular and westar was sacrifice for them.

Passion:we should find where peach, zeronos, pine and others imagin are as quickly as possible.

Momotaros and others:yeah.

____________________________________________________________________________

Back with zeronos and others, zeronos and others was stared at northa while they hold their own weapon.

Northa:cure peach, cure pine, zeronos and others imagin...

Zeronos and others:northa...

Northa:welcome. And now... Goodbye, kamen rider and precure.

Before the vine was appeared front of northa as they surprised.