TART IS INORI, INORI IS TART!MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

Perviously on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure, hiroto his childhood friends name moe morita as she become his fiance, as miki was become new den-o form, then den-o and precure fight the ivy imagin to protect moe before they heard the moe as she tell them her mother was come and ivy imagin was escape from den-o and precure when he use his to blast at them away.

At the street, kintaros and precure was going meet hana and moe at the street as kintaros was still possessed hiroto body before they may it.

Kintaros:hey!was the one earlier really you mother?

Moe:no doubt about it.

Kintaros:i see...

Hana:why didn't you finish off the imagin?

Kintaros:we gotta make sure what you mother was feeling"when she made the contract with the imagin!

Hana:what are you saying? We need to defeat the imagin before the contract is completed, or else we're in big trouble!don't you get it? Hey!

Inori:hana-san!that's enough!

Before love and others tried hana calm down as kintaros was get off hiroto body.

Moe:the one who made that man monster attacked me was my mother, after all.my mother must really hate me...

Hiroto:we won't know if that's true until we look into it.

Moe:it's useless!

Moe was running away as hiroto feeling about her mother was hate her daughter.

___________________________________________________________________________________

At the family restaurant, hiroto and others was going meet moe mother as they tell her about moe before she tell them leave.

Sakura:please just leave. Moe is no longer my daughter, nor am i her mother!

Hana:how could you say such a horrible thing? She's just 14 years old!

Sakura:this has nothing to do with you!please leave.

Love:you saw that monster attacked moe-chan, didn't you?

Sakura:i don't care.

Inori:you made a contract with that monster, didn't you? Because of that, moe-chan...

Sakura:i told you, i don't care!enough already!please, leave.

Hiroto:there's someone who's watching over moe-chan closely. I thought that you might be her at the place all time didn't you.

Sakura was surprised what he said as she came to see her daughter and she doesn't care about that. Hana was going tell them.

Hana:let's go Everyone.

They nod her as they going leave the family restaurant before sakura was remembered about flashback, she was going moe room as she look at kids it was moe on the photographs, suddenly aura ball was appeared as he go front before sand came out from his jack as the sand formed to reveal ivy imagin with hi torso on the floor and his leg floating above it. As sakura was surprised

Sakura:who are you?

Ivy imagin:make a wish. I can grant anything you desire. I only ask for one thing as payment.