FRESH GATHERED FRESH!CURE BERRY IS BORN!RIDE ON TIME

At the denliner train,hiroto and hana was sit down on the chair before announcer to the customer as hiroto turn around before he realize that face as she wear the train customer hear name it was naomi.

Naomi(announced):thank you very much for riding the denliner today. Your attention today is... Me. Naomi!but if you really want, you can call me naomi-chan.

Naomi was go front of them as she take out the menu and give to them.

Naomi:what would you like?

Hana:try a drink. It should calm you down.

Hiroto:no thanks... I don't think i could manage something right now...

Naomi:will you try one of our original coffee?

Hiroto:tempting, but...

Naomi:will you try a cup of really delicious coffee?

Hana:then... Two coffee.

Momotaros:me too!

they heard the voice before hiroto notice that his clothes came out from sand as sand reveal to momotaros and lean against wall untill hiroto was surprised that momotaros was appeared as he stay back and naomi go front of them one more time.

Naomi:of course!that's one more coffee, then?

hiroto was spinning his head as he landed on the ground and they surprise.

Naomi:hey.

Momotaros:hey, kids

Hiroto(thought):what in the world is even going on with my life...?

________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time, hiroto was laying down on the chair as he cover his eyes with towel and get little prone to anemia.before Hana was go front of him and tell him

Hana:are you okay?

Hiroto:I'm sorry... I'm a little prone to anemia...

Momotaros:jeez... I can't believe such a weakling holds my contract...

Hana:stop!

Hana was tell momotaros stop as he ignore at her as hana introduces herself name.

Hana:what's your name? I'm hana

Hiroto:tsugami hiroto.

Hana:hiroto, right.

Hana was going introduced to momotaros as she explain about the imagin.