FIGHTING STYLE!THE NEW CARD!EAS NEW POWER

At the park yostuba, miyuki is telling the girls about a dance competition, presumably different from the one in DX.

Love and others:a dance tournament?

Miyuki:yep. Once a year dancer from all over the country gather at it. Its the biggest event of the year.

Love:that's where trinity made their debut, isn't it?

Miyuki:that's right. Because we were the tournament champions, we were scouted and able to go pro.

Love:champions?

Miki:scouted?

Inori:go pro? I have faith that if we combined our powers there's nothing we can't do.

They agreed with inori as they combined own power.

Miyuki:what do you plan to do? Going to try entering a three person team?

Love:of course!

Love and others:the three of us are going to enter together!

Miyuki:that's what i wanted to hear!if you're going to enter, you need to think of a team name.

Love:team name? What should we use? Hm?what should we use?

Love was excited about team name while she jumped and trip on the ground as inori and miki grab her back to catch her.

Inori:you okay, love-chan!

Miki:you're bouncing around too much.

Love:sorry, sorry. Miki-tan, buki, let's give it our best shot. Our target is to be champion of the dance tournament!

Miyuki:if you're aiming to be champions of the dance tournament, the lessons are going to be harder. Are you ready?

Love and others:yes!

_____________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, at the labyrinth mansion, eas walk on the hall and think about the gauge.

Eas:the sorrowful voice of humans, that can't help but cry out in anguish. Such weak beasts. It would be better for them to cry out of for all eternity. You Won't find me crying. Though. If i were to show such weakness, it would be just my luck for lord moebius to witness it. Because of that, no matter what happens...

Before moebius was appeared front of her as she notice it.

Eas:lord moebius!

Moebius:eas, why hasn't the sorrow gauge filled up yet?

Eas:it's becuase of kamen rider and pretty cure. If those four ceased to exist, the humans sorrow would be overflowing in the blink of an eye. First, i should defeat them.

Moebius:exactly.

Moebius raised his hand came out new stuff and is presented with a special card.