HIROTO VS EAS!THE END OF EAS!CURE PASSION IS BORN

at the denliner,hiroto and love was laying down chair, flashing back to the end of precious friends and little beyond. After crushing the pendant,setsuna winces in pain, but smack peach hand away when she tried to help. Then setsuna walk off. As hiroto was cried before he cover on the pillow before momotaros and others was looked worried about hiroto expect momotaros. As momotaros remembered about that eas tried to hurt people.

Hana:they seems upset about setsuna-chan.

Urataros:yeah, hiroto got broke heart from setsuna as he probably not meet her.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, miki, Inori and yuuto, deneb was arrived on denliner,as they looked at tarte and chiffon was lean against wal as tarte tell miki and others about hiroto love when they tell tarte leave them alone.

Tarte:ah, berry, pine, zeronos, deneb.

Inori:what are you doing out here?

Tarte:good thing you guys showed up. Hiroto and peach they wants to be left alone.

Miki, yuuto sigh as they want going inside the dining car as they looked momotaros and others was doing own business and looked at hiroto and love was laying down dining and low head on pillow.

Miki:how are they

Momotaros:well, they still upset about setsuna as they doesn't want to us about.

Miki and others was go front of them as she ask them order to get up and join them in assaulting the fortune telling mansion, since that's like where labyrinth headquarters is.

Miki:love, hiroto-san.if setsuna is eas, then labyrinth base must be the fortune telling mansion. Let's go. We can't leave them free to hurt innocent people.

But hiroto and love was refused get up as they want to fight eas.

Miki:guys, get up!i said get up!i know that you're still in shock from finding out that setsuna was eas.but we're precure and kamen rider. Pull yourself together!you guys... Listen to me.. That girl is eas. The person you know as setsuna never existed.

Inori:miki!

Urataros:miki-chan, don't say to them like that.

They tried to ask miki be quiet as miki talk about setsuna never exist even worse.

Hiroto:what are you saying, miki-chan? Why would you say that...? That setsuna never exited?

Love:why? Why must you say such a horrible thing?

Miki:I'm sorry, you two. But you need to hear the truth. It pains me to say it, but..

Love:that's enough!

Love shouts at miki before she was leave the denliner and going back home.as miki, inori looked worried about love.

Miki and others:love? Love-chan.

Momotaros:just leave her alone!

Momotaros was stand up and go front of hiroto before he ask about setsuna.

Momotaros:hiroto, would you should give up on her.

Hiroto was stood on his head and surprise what momotaros said as hiroto want to give up on setsuna.