ENTER THE PRINCE, KNEEL DOWN TO HIM!THE FOURTH PRECURE IS YOU!

At the hospital, love and others are in hospital, awake and generally feeling sorry for themselves. Their mother have finished visiting them,

Ayumi:miyuki-san, take your time. We be waiting in the cafeteria

Love and others:okay.

Their mother was leave the room and waiting in the cafeteria. Miyuki in their hospital room.

Miyuki:i heard you overworked yourselves?

Love:yes.

Miki:sorry for worrying you.

Inori:we can't go to practice or dance right now.

Miyuki:that's fine.froget about dancing right now. Everyone. You must get your energy back. If you're not in your top condition, i won't let you join the dance contest.

They surprise that, miyuki tell them to forget about dance practice for now and just fine concentrate on getting better.

Love:um.. We get better, I'm sure.

Miki:let us continued our lessons quickly.

Inori:well work even harder.

Love and others:please.

The girls protest, in a way that sounds more like obsession then love of dance, and promise to get better quickly so they can go back to dance practice.miyuki looks grim. As tarte and chiffon hiding on the shelves.

Tarte:this is no good. Not good at all. What should i do?

______________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________

After that, miyuki leave the room as the love and others practice dancing or at least the upper body movement thereof, in their hospital beds.

Miki:one, two, one... Right here, bam!

Inori:one, two, one, two...

Love:right, left, right, left... Huh? What comes next?

Inori:we stop for a second then we high five each other.

Love:ah, that's right,

But Tart has had enough and stop the music, as they turn back to tarte.

Love:what's up, tarte?

Tarte:i make myself very clear today.

Love:what? We're busy.

Tarte:that's the problem here. You're working on dancing and on being precure, right? The world is in danger without precure as the rest of kamen rider will be handle themselves. Stop dancing and just focus on that!

Tarte telling them to focus on precure for now and stop practice dancing. As they cannot decide between tw choice.

Love:i can't choose between the two.

Love repeats her choice of both, and They agreed with her as tarte was shocked and ask them why

Tarte:why?

Love:well, we all choose both. We want dance and we want to keep on being precure!we got to meet miyuki-san, hiroto-san, yuuto-san, tarte and chiffon. That's why we are getting our happiness everyday. Right? Miki, buki?