TRAGIC RESURRECTION CARD ZERO!WHAT MIKI AND SETSUNA ARE AFRAID OF

At the miki house, miki done her dress as hiroto and others was have planned going out together while she wink at her mirror.

Miki:I'm perfect.

Before she hear her phone with the k-taros as she pick up the phone and answer it.

Miki:hello? Good morning. Huh?

Inori:good morning.

Miki:what's wrong?

Inori:there's been a huge crowd of sick and injured animals this morning and they asked me to help.

Miki:ah, i see. In that case, you can't come shopping today, can you?

Inori:I'm sorry. We were supposed to choose you outfit for the audition today.

Miki:no it's okay, don't worry. Good luck helping your parents.

Inori:thank you, miki-chan.

Miki:okay bye.

_____________________________________________________________________________

At the clover street,miki was going meet hiroto and other wait at the park before she notice that hiroto and miki was stood up, they still wait for them as she waved at them.

Miki:setsuna, hiroto-san, good morning!

Hiroto and Setsuna turn back to miki as she arrived.

Hiroto, setsuna:good morning!

Miki:sorry I'm late... I got call from buki just as i was about to leave. She said she wasn't able to come today because she needed to help her parents.

Miki notice that love wasn't here.

Miki:huh? Where's love?

Setsuna:Iove is...

___________________________________________________________________________________

On flashback on love room,setsuna and love was dressing their own clothes to going shopping, but love is sick as she has fever before tarte pull her to tried to stop to going with her friends.

Love:let me go, tarte!

Tarte:no!i won't!it may be low, but you still got a temperature!

Love:everyone is going shopping!

Tarte:you gotta rest or you gonna make it worse!

Before chiffon use physics power to tried stop love as love floating and laying down on the bed as love asked Setsuna tell them she not going today as she sick.

Love:setsuna, sorry!could you tell everyone...

Setsuna:okay.

__________________________________________________________________________

Miki:is she alright?

Setsuna:yes, she said she will be fine if she rest for a while.

Miki:i see. Buki can't come either...

Setsuna:looks like it is just the three of us today.

Hiroto:i see. We date again.

Miki realize that this is the two time the three have been alone together, without the others.

Miki:oh?now that i think of it... The is the two time with setsuna that it's just been the three of us?

__________________________________________________________________________________