MEMORY UPDATED!SETSUNA AND LOVE:MOM IS IN DANGER

At the denliner, hiroto and others was on the denliner as yuuto laying down on net of hammock while momotaros and others was stared at him as inori was worried about yuuto when he hurt and she put icebag on his head before naomi through them to step aside As they stay back front of them before deneb bow to them.

Deneb:thank you!you've really helped us.

Hana:the wish was to bring yuuto? In other words, there's someone who still remembers yuuto. Probably the contract holder?

Love:yeah. I think so.

Hiroto:seems like there's someone waiting for him.

Deneb tried to tell them be quiet.

Momotaros:what's that? Someone wanting to get in a fight?

Momotaros go front of them while hana backfist on him to landed on the ground.

Deneb:no... She just wants return something borrowed. The agreed time was 12.

Hiroto and others:12 clock.

Hiroto and others take out their own watch as deneb feel terrible things

Deneb:what a terrible thing to happen.

Urataros:well, i understand your desire to create memories for boy-chan.

Kintaros patted on deneb chest.

Kintaros:hey, you did great, odebu!

Deneb:no.

Yuuto:deneb!

They heard from yuuto as they turn around it was yuuto as he wake up and angry at deneb about deneb possess yuuto without knowing before they tried to stop him.

Inori:quit it!stop!yuuto-san,

Yuuto:what did you so without me knowing?

Momotaros:quit it, idiot!

Deneb:well... Yuuto being alone like this is too painful...if you're going to be forgotten each time you fight, then we just need more memories.

Yuuto:you idiot!

Deneb:airi-san too...

Yuuto:be quiet!

Yuuto landed on the ground as he get hurt before he grab deneb arms.

Kintaros:odebu did it for you!

Yuuto:you don't understand!i made a decision. I don't want to get anyone else innocent involved!you idiot!

Momotaros:someone stop him!

Naomi take out the injection as he put on yuuto back to lost unconscious before he let go of him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the park, hiroto and others was going find shouko on the park while inori take of yuuto. As they wondered that shouko was leave the place.

Hiroto:it's 3 already. She's probably already gone.

Deneb:that be okay then... I'm surprise yuuto become so angry.

Kamen Rider Den-o And Fresh Precureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें