THE FINAL BATTLE!SUPER CLIMAX FORM AND CURA ANGELS ARE BORN!

Previous on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure, tarte going reached the clover box to kamen rider and precure when he become tired, but the people of labyrinth was help tarte out as little girl playing the clover box and everyone was microphone on clover box to reach them. Until klein cut the power to the broadcast. Everyone is disappointed. But they spots a bright light coming from moebius as tarte recognize it as chiffon glow and celebrated with them. Tarte thanks to people and give to all the donuts for them before tarte and azukina going save them. At that time, new warrior and his partner, it's name was kamen rider new Den-o and his partner name teddy.as they from future. Precure use their own finished move.however, northa become monster when she eat the sorewataase seed and turn into worst.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time, northa attack via countless braches and vines, including large braches that spread out around the area of moebius tower,providing a place for the kamen rider and precure to stand when fighting.

Pine:northa

Peach:is this northa power, too?

Passion:i don't know...

Momotaros:but she's so huge.and how going fight her like that.

New Den-o:this is gonna be so tough.

Zeronos:yeah.

Northa(monster):kamen rider and Precure.

Northa whip at them as they dodge attack. New Den-o swing on vine to cut while zeronos shoot at vine too. Momotaros swing on his sword while urataros thrust at vine and kintaros downwards on braches. Ryuutaros tried to shoot vine when he get hit by vine.

Berry and pine tried to Dodge attack as they get hit, northa whip at passion and peach while they swipe off the braches and get hit by vine to landed on the ground. Kamen rider, precure charge forward at northa before they notice the light in tower that they recognize as chiffon.

Peach:look!

Passion:there's a light shinning from the tower!could that be chiffon?

Zeronos:i see now!she reached own connected!

Pine:yes!that melody just now must have reached her!

They remembered about that tarte and others tried to help them reach connected to kamen rider and precure.

Berry:well then, we shouldn't be wasting our time here.

Peach:yes!let's go save chiffon!

Momotaros: what are you waiting for? let's go.

New Den-o and others:okay!

They nod him as they decided to end this quickly, so they can go meet chiffon.

Peach:precure love sunshine!

Peach user her finger to form a heart, in which the empty space inside begin glowing pink. Then pink energy blast at vine, as momotaros and kintaros swing on vine, while urataros strike on vine and side kick on vine to blow away.

New Den-o charge forward at northa while her tentacle thrust at him when he dodge attack and jump front of northa tentacle and then cut it. As zeronos shoot at at tentacle to through away and side kick on tentacle.