RESOLUTION OF A SINGLE-ACTION!THE INVIATION FROM LABYRINTH!

Previously on kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure,kai tell hiroto and others about momotaros and others was going disappeared, hiroto and others going fight armadillo as hiroto, passion and berry doing their own finished but hiroto was refused finish move as he doing finish own himself untill he get hurt by armadillo. And momotaros get mad at hiroto when he tried to finished hiroto move untill hiroto tell momotaros and others to leave behind as he refused fight with together.and now hiroto will fight together with them or not.

At the same, the denliner was may at the kingliner before stop. As hiroto and momotaros was split up. Precure was going fellow hiroto while urataros and others dragged momotaros to going mall to cheer him up.

Urataros:let's go look around the bazaar looks interesting.

Kintaros:be good.

Momotaros:would you guys let me go!there's no way I'm in the mood!plus we left an imagin in the past!

Urataros, kintaros:it's fine.

Kintaros:you're no gonna to catch him before the train leaves.

Momotaros:damn it!

Kintaros dragged momotaros to the upstair as urataros notice that ryuutaros was upset about before urataros go front of him.

Urataros:ryuuta, where do you want to go?

Ryuutaros:I'm fine. I'm going to play by myself.

Urataros:okay.

Ryuutaros going play himself as he going straightforward at the near mall.

At that moment, momotaros and others was may at the elevator before open the door and revealing to the room was waiting room while the people sitting down circle chair.

Kintaros:look. This place is interesting.look!this is the waiting room!.. But there's nothing here.

Urataros:indeed.

The waiting room was turn into rooftop of the building as they surprised.

Urataros:i see. We're in time, so we can go through it.

And then room was turning park.

Kintaros:intresting set up!

Momotaros:how? This isn't interesting!

Urataros:senpai.

Momotaros leave the park and as he going by himself.

Kintaros:no good?

________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the denliner, yuuto and others was still dining room as they think about hiroto going fight alone with precure.

Hana:is hiroto really going to fight alone from now on?

Yuuto:this is tsugami-tachi problem.i don't care as long as they don't squabble  in the middle of battle. I'm leaving.

Yuuto going leave the place as same deneb too until he forget something as he take out candy and put on hana table.

Deneb:here you go. Hana-chan?