THE KING TRAIN WITHIN THE TRAIN TERMINAL!A NEW ENEMY!HER NAME IS NORTHA!

Perviously on kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure,chiffon become infinity as soular and westar going catch her, but hiroto and others save chiffon from labyrinth. And then, the a young man who controls the imagin, name kai. He trick ryuutaros into letting zeroliner and denliner run out of control. And kai other goal is to erase ryuutaros.

At the train station, momotaros and others still fight leo imagin as passion, berry take out the belt and wrapped around their own waist. Passion red button while berry pressed the blue button.

Passion, berry:henshin(変身)

They swipe the pass across the symbol as it called out.

SWORD FORM

ROD FORM

the plat form suit front of them, their armor materialized as sword form and rod form armor piece. As they symbol into their chest before they transformed into Den-o form. They take out the weapon and quickly assembling their own weapon.

They swing at 2 leo soldier while they block attack with own weapon. Momotaros swing at 1 leo while passion uppercut on leo face, peach deliver punch at leo while kintaros slashes on 2 leo chest, 2 leo shoot at them as they dodge attack. Leo 3 swing at urataros and berry while they dodge attack and counterattack with pushed kick on 3 leo chest to stay back. Leo slashed on momotaros and passion while they block attack with sword and slashed on leo 1 stomach to landed on the ground. As momotaros hand get tired.as urataros and berry near at momotaros, passion.

Urataros:this is bad!we have to stop denliner!

Berry:at this rate!

Momotaros:we can't do anything until we get rid of them!

Before two leo punch at momotaros, urataros to head each others as passion and berry deliver side kick on leo soldiers chest.

___________________________________________________________________________

At the same time,Zeronos and pine fight leo imagin on the roof as they slashes on him while leo dodge attack and claw at them to landed on the ground. Until leo downward at them with morning start before they block attack as they slashed on his stomach.

Leo thrust at them but they dodge attack with weapon and they swing on his morning star. As leo let go of they own weapon while leo thrust at them, but they dodge attack and leo thrust at the wall.

At that moment, kai on the roof as ryuutaros was on the down floor. While kai walk on the roof and tell ryuutaros about probes ryuutaros to learn of airi as the reason of his betrayal.

Kai:what an idiot!you should have just killed tsugami hiroto when i said I'd let you be a conductor. Ah.. What was that? Oneechan was it? But she isn't your sister. Do you understand you're an imagin.

Kai pointing out how things will not work out between him and airi, as ryuutaros flashback that yuuto and airi was have together with coffee. Momotaros said to ryuutaros about they never together with hiroto as hiroto have friends with precure. As ryuutaros get pissed off at kai.

Ryuutaros:(angry):shut up!

Kai(laughing):you know. You disappeared like sakurai yuuto

Ryuutaros:shut up!

Ryuutaros snap finger before his crew dancer appeared front of him and pointing finger At kai.

Ryuutaros:you really are noisy and hateful. Mind if i kill you? Can't hear you!

The crew dancer going climbing the upstair, but kai snap finger at them as they get controlled by kai and landed front of ryuutaros while they points at ryuutaros as he shocked.