WE ARE KAMEN RIDER AND PRECURE!SEPARATION IN CHIRSTMAS!

Previous on, kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure, airi tell them know about sakurai becoming zeronos, and den-o, precure mission. And now airi of the past leave the denliner to resume her place in history, and on that day, she apparently died by kai and lost her memory of past sakurai.at that time,kamen rider and precure fight the nakewameke as the northa have planned to capture the chiffon before she whistle leaf at chiffon before she turn infinity again. Kamen rider and precure may defeat nakewameke, but labyrinth has already capture infinity, however, they escape through a northa opened portal, using the threat of hurting chiffon to keep the kamen rider and precure away before the portal was close.

At the labyrinth headquarters, northa and others was on the headquarters Klein doing project his screen. As Chiffon is carted away in a bubble.

Chiffon(sad):hiroto, love...

Northa plays the leaf whistle again, which turns chiffon into infinity.

Chiffon(infinity):i am infinity. The endless memory.

Before moebius was arrived and sitting down throne as they bowed him.

Moebius:infinity is finally ours. Soular, westar and northa.

northa and others:yes. Everything to lord moebius.

Infinity is inserted into a large sphere with glowing tron lines, which in turn powers up the surrounding tron lines, signifying a successful installation of infinity into the memory slot.

Klein:the installation is completely, lord moebius. Infinity has been located in the memory slot.

Moebius:behold. The final piece of our plan is now in place. I am extremely pleased. Now all the parallel worlds will be mine!

Before they heard laughed as they turn around it was kai with negataros and death imagin.

Kai:now all the parallel world will be yours!don't make laugh.

Westar:who the hell, are you?

Soular:how dare you mean to our lord Moebius.

Kai look at the moebius was serious and ask them.

Kai:but he look like old man.

Northa and others become angry at him before they charge forward at, as negataros was deliver punch at westar and soular face multiple time and grab their own hand to hold off. As death take out scythe and slashed blast at northa to knock out to lean against wall.as klein and moebius was surprise.

Negataros:what's wrong you two, you feel weak than before. Then you guys to lean against wall.

Negataros put westar and soular to lean against wall multiple time,and swipe off them face to knockout on the ground.

Kai:see. You never defeat my imagin.

______________________________________________________________________________________