INORI AND KENTO BOAT PARTY!SOMETHING MISSING

Perviously on kamen rider Den-o and fresh precure,ayumi was get capture by northa as northa plan to capture the chiffon before setsuna was notice that love mother was fake as sorewataase was copy as setsuna and others going save ayumi from the mirror and teleport to the love house. And then love truth about that her mother wasn't make for setsuna as real her mother was make for setsuna and love. After, defeat sorewataase by Den-o and precure as love and setsuna was home as setsuna call ayumi was mom while ayumi was happy before ayumi, setsuna and love hugged each others as family. Before that, they going meet owner on the train as stationmaster was appeared before they asked him about junction point.

At the same, stationmaster going open the bag and reveal to gold.as they cover own eyes.

Owner:no way.

Setsuna:this is..

Before the gold reveal to the gold spoon. As momotaros got answers.

Momotaros:I've got it!this is...!what is that!

Momotaros asked them what is that before they facefault on the ground.

Love:this is related to the junction point?

Inori:but, this is weird this gold spoon.

Hiroto:yeah, i agreed.

Momotaros:it's probably not related. It's not related. Right?oh well.

Urataros and others was agreed with momotaros before they back to the their own sit. As owner was surprised and point at the golden spoon.while they turn back to him.

Tarte:what's wrong owner?

Owner:this is... The most scared spoon set in fried rice eating.the god spoon full set.

Stationmaster:very impressive. What do you think? Let's go straight to it.

Owner:of course.

Owner and stationmaster swing each others with spoon before hiroto and others was raised their own hand..

Hiroto:excuse us.

Inori:About the junction point?

Stationmaster:right. Right. Let's finish that first...

Momotaros:how stupid.

Before naomi was appeared front of them while she hold the coffee with the tray.

Naomi:here. Would you like some coffee?

Naomi ask stationmaster do you want coffee before stationmaster take out the napkin and put his hand.before the napkin reveal to cup tea as they surprise.

Stationmaster:as A service. Let me tell you the results. I have my doubts about this sakurai yuuto person being the key to the junction point.

While he sit down on the bench before momotaros and others was go front of stationmaster something appeared.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the rooftop, kai walk on the rooftop and stare at the orb light was floating the sky as someone back on kai it was a white lion as his suit was armor it was name albino leo imagin.

Albino leo imagin.

Albino leo imagin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kamen Rider Den-o And Fresh Precureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें