I sit down and pick up the champagne bottle and look at it. I know if I have one glass I'll have more, then too much. I drink when I'm stressed. I put my hand on the bottle top then the door knocks, I kinda jumped, I put it down and answer the door. "Hey" Blake said standing there with a pizza. "Hey" I said. "Have you eaten? I know you've been out with Chuck but I wasn't sure." He says. "No we didn't eat, come on in." I said opening the door.

Blake comes in and puts the pizza on the table. "So is this your idea of trying to get things back to normal" I said laughing and sitting down at the table. "Yep! We always eat pizza together." He said grinning. I laugh again then take a slice.

"How come you aren't with your family?" Blake asked. "Kinda needed a break from them, they can be too caring sometimes haha. I'll see them tomorrow." "Gotcha. Where's our next show?" "I think Connecticut"

"you don't know though?" Blake said laughing. "Nope!" "Well I'm sure they won't mind a surprise concert." He said being sarcastic. I laugh at him then finish my pizza.

It's 10:30 pm and I'm laying in bed on Twitter Blake just left. I'm glad he came, we had a good time. I get a text from Francesco and I immediately click on it "I don't think we should text each other so soon." Wow I sent a heart felt message and that's all he says. "K." I replied. Whatever. I'm getting more pissed then sad now. He's being a fucking jerk for no reason.

It's 4 days later. I spent the four days with my family, I haven't talked to Francesco once. I've accepted the fact that he needs his space. I had dinner with Blake and Byron yesterday. Me, Chuck, and the band just arrived in Mexico for our next show, (it wasn't in Connecticut) oh and my dad is here too. He's not leaving me any time soon. That's where I get my stubbornness from.

I just got to my hotel room in Mexico, Chuck and I are sharing a room,like Always. Blake wanted me to come over and watch movies with him so I probably will. It's 9:30 so I'll probably stay a little late. "Chuck I'm going to Blakes, do you wanna come? We're gonna watch movies!" "Noo I'm too tired. But thanks! Have fun. I'm glad things are getting back to normal with you guys" Chuck said.

"Me too! Thanks. I'll see you later." I said smiling then leaving. I walk a few doors down then knock on Blakes door. "Hey! Come in" Blake said smiling. I walk inside then sit on his bed. "What're we watching?" I asked. "Anything you want." Blake said sitting next to me. "How are you doing ?" He added. "I'm good. I'm in a good place. I'm kind of over it." I said turning to Blake.

"That's good. You deserve to be happy." I smile at him then say "thanks." Blake and I just pause and smile at each other. Blake puts his hand on my leg and slides it up to my thigh "I really really want to" I said staring into Blakes eyes. "If you only want to because you miss...Francesco, then we don't need to. Lana I actually like you..this can't just be sex.." Blake said. "I want to do it because it's not wrong anymore, and I want to do it because I like you.." "Okay" Blake said smiling.

He gets on top of me and I grab his face and start kissing him "wait" I said. "What?" Blake asked. I look at my hand then take off my engagement ring. "Ok. Ready." I said. "I've been waiting for you" Blake said running his hand through my hair. I grin then start kissing him again. I haven't slept with anyone but Francesco in over a year. It's weird but I like Blake, I'm not regretting anything.

Blake takes off my shirt and un hooks my bra, then throws it to the side. "Fuck you're gorgeous." He said kissing my neck then chest, he holds my hips while kissing my stomach then un buttons my pants and slides off my shorts, I sit up and pull his shirt over him ,I run my hand up and down his abs as he takes off my underwear. I start to moan as he kisses my thighs then starts licking and sucking my p**** as he rubs my chest.

I start to moan even more when he sucks harder "God that feels so good" I said biting my lip. Blake is so good at this. I get up and sit on my knees on the bed then put my arms around Blakes neck and we start to make out,I reach for his pants and take them off, he grabs my face then make out more.

I take off his boxers and my eyes get big damn, who knew. We keep making out as I reach down and start rubbing him. I fall back onto the bed and Blake gets on top of me...I'm a little nervous because it's different..it's not the same person I've been with but, change is good.

Blake starts kissing my neck as I feel him push up in me "fuck" I moaned with one hand holding his back on me and the other grasping the sheets. We make out as he starts to f*** faster and deeper "Fuuuuckk!!" I yelled breathing hard. He starts kissing my neck and grabbing it with his teeth "mmmm" moaned holding his head onto my neck. He's sucking and biting even more.

I get on top of him and we start to f*** harder, I put my arms on each side of him leaving space in between our chests then he pulls my body up against his and wraps his arms around me while we make out, my body feels so good against his. "Faster" I whisper in his ear.

He goes super fast and I can't catch my breath, it feels so fucking good. My mouth is wide open and I'm holding onto the covers tight. My whole body is trembling with a warm sensation while he came inside of me. We definitely felt some connection as we stare into each other's eyes with relief.

It's 2:30 am and I'm laying next to Blake, that was the best sex I've had in a while, he's so good at at. His arms are around me and it feels good. "Fuck" Blake said. "What?!" "You, literally, are so fucking amazing. It was everything I thought it would be, damn." I laugh then say "glad I didn't disappoint." "If I knew that's what I was waiting for, I could wait for years." He said. I smile then rub his arm.

I don't regret anything...I mean, it's weird, I never thought of Blake like this..but it happened, and it's too late to want to take it back now.

"Fuck!!" I said sitting up. Blake rubs his eyes then says "what?! You scared me." "It's 10:15!! I was suppose to leave last night. Chuck is going to know now!" "Just tell her you fell asleep" Blake said yawning.

I go into his bathroom and look in the mirror "yeah that's why I have a huge hickey on my neck." I said freaking our. "Shit. Just tell her!" Blake replied. "Ugh. I'll see you later ok?" I said. "Okay, I had fun last night." He said grinning. "Me too" I laughed then kissed him.

I sneak into my hotel room and see Chuck sleeping. Maybe she'll think I was here all night. I get into my bed and close my eyes. "So how was the movie." Chuck said like she's been awake for hours. "It was good." I answered. "So why are you coming back at 10:20." "I, fell asleep on accident." "You slept with him didn't you." Chuck said sitting up.

I sigh then sit up but don't make eye contact with her "oh god. You did.wow. I hope you know any chance you had to get back with Francesco ended when you decided to sleep with Blake." She said getting up and walking to the bathroom. "Chuck stop, at least listen to my side of the story." I said following her into the bathroom. She folds her arms and sits on the sink.

"I wanted too this time, and I could. We broke up, it's not wrong anymore. Any chance I had to get back with Francesco ended when he told me not to text him, and when he took off his ring. I'm not going to sit around and wait for him when he had no reason to leave. You think he hasn't slept with anyone since we broke up? Well I've seen him out with two other girls in 4 days. If I want to have sex with Blake I'm going to, if I want to like Blake I'm going to, because I know he cares about me and I owe that to myself." I said getting angry again.

"Ok. You're right. It's just weird. And he's the reason you guys broke up." Chuck said. "He's not. I am, Francesco is. If we didn't have relationship issues then it could be anyways fault but we do, so it's no ones but ours." "That's a big fucking hickey." Chuck said looking at my neck. I laugh then she says "how are you suppose to hide it from dad? Or anyone?" "I'll try makeup. If not then I don't know, I guess they'll have to see it. And don't worry we used protection." "Thank god!" Chuck said.

"I just want you to be happy Lanz. With who ever, doing whatever, I just want you to smile again." "I'm getting there." I replied. She smiles then hugs me.

"but you just says things were getting back to normal with Blake, now they're gonna be way more difficult because you guys are emotionally connected." "We're in a good place right now. I mean it wasn't just sex, I felt a little connection. But I don't know, I think we're going to be fine." I said.

"Well if you're cool with it I am." "I am. It's a load of my back to know that he has my best interest at heart and that he'll always try to understand you know?" "Yeah. He really likes you. But I don't know."