Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slow,
Yeah we can go slow, oh, oh, oh
Lay on your back, you like it right
there

Don't have to say it twice

Love, there's nothing here to fear

Taking it back, back to where it's clear
Rolling on and on, sounds of love are in the air!

She began to unbutton my shirt before completely taking it off, and throwing it across the room somewhere, leaving me in just my bra and jeans.

Once my shirt was off she stopped grinding on me to which I whimpered. She got up and walked around my chair. She was standing in front of me with her backside in my face.

I reached my hand out to grab the booty because well, the booty was big and looking exceptionally well. Camila slapped my hand away though and I pouted.

I wanted the booty because the booty was mine but she wouldn't give me the booty so I was sad.

She lowered herself on my, her ass sitting directly on my center. I let out a low moan at the little friction that was being placed there.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

On you lady, all night, all, all night!

I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream

It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

On you lady, all night, all night!

I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.

Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah

The sun's coming up, oh

You're on my side, oh

I rub your thigh, oh

You look in my eyes, oh

And I just see the sky (see the sky)
I'm so high but I ain't smoked yet,
I'm just coming down from this!

"You're so sexy Lauren." She laid her back against my chest and whispered in my ear before taking the lobe between her teeth and nibbling on it.

"Fuck, baby." I groaned and attached my lips to the side of her neck. She moved away from me so my lips wouldn't be on her neck anymore.

She started twerking/grinding her ass against my center sensually. "Oh my god," I breathed out as I stared at her ass moving against me.

I could feel myself coming undone and she hasn't even technically touched me yet. I bit my lip as she was harshly grinding herself against me.

She turned around in my lap and trailed her tongue down my chest causing my breathing to become labored.

She licked her way down my stomach until she was at the waistline of my jeans. She unbuttoned them and removed them pants from my legs.

"Wow Lauren, you're so wet." She giggled and I rolled my eyes. "How can I not be when you're fucking giving me a damn lap dance."

I glanced at the clock.