Volume 2: Class C Strikes

Start from the beginning

"There has to be someone that saw the fight." He said.

"Hirata-kun maybe we should just head back for lunch right now. It's better if we kept looking after classes." Karuizawa suggested.

"She's right, besides we don't even know where the fight took place since Sudou won't talk." I added. 

After Sudou got back to the classroom somewhere around the end of first period, I talked to him about it. He kept implying that he caused enough trouble and didn't want to talk. What's worse is that Ayanokouji wouldn't tell me anything either. 

"Yeah, well I want to keep looking for another ten minutes or so. Does that sound good to the both of you?"

"Sigh...Sure."

"Alright let's keep looking then!"

______________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

"Looks like we couldn't find anything today..."

Kushida, Ike and Yamauchi were all sitting down near the fountain of the school grounds' park area. We were looking for about thirty minutes and nothing led to Sudou's case. Kushida looked ready to give up.

"I think we should stop here for now, class will start in fifteen minutes or so." I suggested.

"Mn, I think we should probably head back now." Kushida agreed.

"Damn, what did Ken even do to those Class C guys anyway." Ike voiced his concerns.

I can't do anything if they blame Sudou entirely. He had a violent nature and he made everyone aware of that fact. However this time, he didn't do this to himself, Class C was at fault. Sudou was the victim that looked like the villain.

"It's possible he just brought this on himself man, he is Ken after all." Yamauchi replied to Ike's remark. 

"Maida just texted me, he said they didn't find anything either." 

"Eh? Too bad, let's just go back to class now." Kushida stood up to go and we soon followed.

Just then, an idea popped in my head. This is the perfect time to test them. If they were able to solve this case with at most two clues from me, I'd be able to relax a little. We're not trying to get to Class A immediately anyway, we're here to establish trust.

[Special Building] 12:38pm

_________________________________________

Yasushi POV

Tuesday

According to Chabashira-sensei yesterday in our Japanese History class, there would be a hearing about the Sudou incident on Thursday. I had to act now because Ayanokouji wouldn't. Horikita also had enough, and decided to join me.

"How are you not getting hot from the inside right now?" I asked.

"I'm used to these types of environments."

Forget her not getting hot. How is she speaking to me normally? This isn't the Horikita I know.

"So you're sure this place is the right one?" She asked.

"Yeah, according to all the clues I found this should be the place of where the altercation happened." 

Well, "clue", not in it's plural form. Anyway it all checks out. I've been here for five minute and I haven't seen any cameras, not a single one. This was definitely a setup now, Ryuuen must've planned this. 

"By the way. Why are you helping now?"

"I want this farce to end quick. If we don't win the hearing then Class C will have an advantage over us. It'll be hard for us in the future."